Ya Lily White Butts

This is why I don't socialize. One minute everything is fine, the next I'm getting attacked for simply existing. I hate being rude to people but it's so hard to keep being respectful when their being a bunch of fucking assholes. I aggressively eat some f/f.

"Are you sure you're y/n? You look more like your explosive classmate."

"Shut up."

My purple haired companion chuckles, unlike my harsh eating he eats calmly and zones out.

"You're worried, I can tell."

"Shut up."

"Don't steal my words," I put down my food, "And I'm worried too. For the front I may put up I know that I have weaknesses."

"Yeah well you're still super powerful, did you see all the pros fawning over you? I don't have that." I roll my eyes and smack him on the forehead.

"You're a idiot. An indescribably stupid idiot-"

"Damn you're real good at these pep talks aren't you?"

"Shush and let me finish. You're an idiot, if you think you're not powerful. Hell, your quirk is so useful and powerful. No matter what anybody else says...." I catch myself from spacing out, "and I would only know from personal experience. But that's not the focus, now stop doubting yourself and prove you deserve to be a hero, idiot."

He looks down taking in what I just said. I shrug and eat some mochi ice cream.

"Did you- did you mean that?"

"Of course I mean it. If I didn't I wouldn't have said it."

"Ouu Y/n you never told me about this! Look at you getting it on!!" I slam my head onto the table, "Why are you here?!"

"Well, I had a meeting with your ancestors, and they said you were being a clutz as always, so being the bright being that I am, I decided to join you!"

Shinsou look at me, "Uh-"

I look up, "Shinsou meet the most annoying thing, despite his size, Mushu. Mushu meet Shinsou."

"I am not annoying," he smacks me on the head

"You have a-"

"A lizard, you got that right."

"Hey, dragon. Dragon, not lizard. I don't do that tongue thing." He proceeds to do it. I pick him and place him on my shoulder, "Yep the big mighty Mushu, now hold on. Uh Shinsou?"

"You have a dragon, a tiny one but a dragon none the less, what else do you have? Jeez y/n."

"I could explain, but I don't want to get into all that. But come on I think the next rounds are starting."

-3rd Pov-
"I'm telling you man, this plan is full proof!"

"I dunno dude......"

"Shouldn't we risk everything, for a chance to see the curvy and luscious y/n in a cheerleader uniform?"