Confusion and Contemplation P1

Why am I doing this?! Oh right, because Mushu had to OPEN HIS MOUTH! I grab my gloves from Kiomi and adjust my clothes.

I walk over, "Do I really have to do this?"

She hops in place, "Yep!"

I sigh and strap on the last glove. I get into a fighting stance, sliding my (dominate) leg back, "Ready?"

She kicks off her leg and charges at me. I'm so tired..

With her leg coming straight at my stomach, I slide to the left and dodge. She makes a quick turn and aims her next kick for my head. I lean back dodging her attack.

"Are just going to keep dodging?! Damn, I thought you more fun than this."

Here we go with that annoying feeling again. Fuck it, the faster I finish the quicker I can get rid of this feeling.

I run at her. I don't feel like losing.

"THERE YOU GO!" She follows suit and runs at me. Before we crash, I change my direction and slide under her. Please don't kick me please don't kick me please don't kick me.

I grab her hands and pull up. Flipping her over I point heated glove at her face, "Did it. Can I go take of these annoying clothes now."

"You didn't beat me!"

I let go and walk off, "Yeah yeah, whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tug at my jacket, "What are we doing?"

Miruko grins and throws her arm into the air, "Going to hunt down some villains! And get you out of your shell!"

"But do I have to do it like this," I mutter.

"Of course, this allows for a range of movement."

I sigh and look down at my body. I'm wearing a skin tight suit with some type of armor on the waist. It cuts off at my thighs. Why did she make me wear this? This is so impractical.... it's too bright outside for this.

I block the sun out of my eyes using my hand.

"Y/n I have short legs! Lend a dragon a hand!"

I pick Mushu up and continue walking, "Either go in the bag or don't fall off my shoulder."

"I choose the shoulder."

"Oh by the way," Miruko begins, "Why do you have a dragon?"

I shrug, "I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to."

We continue to walk, that is until I hear something behind me. My ears perk up at the small noise and I snap my head in the direction it came from.

"Who- what? There's no one-" I look around, "What is happening to me..."

"L/n? What happened? Is it a villain," Miruko places her hand on my shoulder. I jump a bit and look back at her, "Nothing, I think I just heard something."

-Timeskip-
After an hour of patrol, we ended up catching 5 minor villains while I helped some civilians.

I eat some dinner and walk to the kitchen to find Miruko sitting on the counter. What sparks my interest is the red string of light floating around her. It's the same thing with Bakugo-

The only difference, this string ends right before it touches her heart. What the hell is going on?!

I walk away, heading towards the twins. I open the door to our room and sit down,

"I need you... to tell me everything that happened at the Sports Festival. Now."

The twins looking at each and then look down.

This is going to be a long night.

Author J Out