Pick a Hero! Any Hero!

Miruko won, but because I'm just so awesome (hold your applause I know I know) the mystery person will still be revealed but later. Anyways,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My lady! Wait up, we can only walk so fast," Kiomi says jogging behind me. I stop walking allowing the two to catch up.

"I'm sorry again," Yukumi whisper-screams while walking next to me.

"I already said you were fine, if anything I admire your ability of acting fast," I comfort. Another small blush appears on his face covering it with his hoodie.

We continue walking until I see a small cluster of  shadows following behind me. I turn around a see a group of kids,

"Hello?..."

Their eyes sparkle with some of them blushing with admiration. I notice Yukumi hide behind me, digging his face into my shoulder,

"There... There's so many..."

I look down at the kids, "Did you need anything?"

All of their faces get washed over with anxiety, until one finds the courage to speak,

"You kicked those guys butts!" The little girl throws her fist in the air, "It doesn't matter if you won or not! I know you're the strongest person in the whole world!" She reminds me of someone.

I give a sheepish smile and rub my wrist, "Thank you-" I get cut off by a little boy,

"You're awesome! It was so cool seeing you fight," he pauses pushing forward a girl that mirrors his looks, "me and my sister want to be just like you!"

"Me too!"

"Yeah! You're so strong!"

"I want to follow in the footsteps of a strong girl like you!!"

"I...." the smaller girl from before hugs me muttering something incoherent. I smile and rub her head, looking back at the kids in front of me,

"I don't know about 'strongest person in the world' but thank you, there are people stronger than me though..." I drift off, "and I'll be sure to find them."

"Really?! Stronger than you," the first girl begins, "I don't think so." I snap back into the present, "Yep, Im sure there is. But you all look at me."

They pay close attention.

"You dont have to be the strongest, but if you are going to strive to be like me," I pause as they tiniest child lets go of me, "you're going to have to train a lot. And you need people," I glance at the twins, "people to believe in you, and make sure to take it slow okay?"

"Okay..." they all mumble. I smile,

"What was that?!"

"OKAY!" "THATS THE SPIRIT!" I engulf them all in a hug and ruffle their hair, "I gotta go now, but you guys should get back to where you were."

They all run off and I turn back to Yukumi and Kiomi with a smile, "Let's get going."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The others and I stand before Aizawa with our bags ready and hero costumes in hand. I finally got the time to talk with the support class about my costume. They remade the costume and slimmed it down a bit, keeping the most vital parts.

 They remade the costume and slimmed it down a bit, keeping the most vital parts