I'm number one I thought that was obvious

-Day Of the Sports Festival-
I got up and chose violence. And by that I mean I now need a new alarm clock because this one is stabbed right through the middle.

I change into the uniform and put my hair back. "Yukumi?"

"Yes?" He walks in and looks down slightly. I see a blush cover his face and I give a small smile.

"I will be leaving now."

~
~
~
~

I arrive at school and instantly everyone is looking at me, "What?"

"Nothing nothing," Mina drags me away and I'm now leaning against a wall on the opposite side. I wonder how everyone's quirks have improved.... if at all. The most challenging three here will obviously be Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya. But Todoroki refuses to use his fire side and Midoriya ends up breaking himself when he uses his quirk. So for right now I'm going to say I'll just worry about Bakugou. Although it seems Midoriya has great analysis skills and if it was a fight between the two the outcome would be obvious. And Todoroki's moves are so predictable it's honestly a waste. His usage of his quirk is great, but still predictable. This will truly be a great time. And if I were to go further-

"Hey! Y/n!" I get snapped out of my thoughts by Mina waving a hand in front of my face. "Yes?"

"Didnt you hear what Todoroki said? He called you out!" Pardon?

I look at the dual haired boy, still glaring at me. Have I offended him somehow? I look back at Mina, "What did he say?"

"He said that you shouldn't be in the hero course, and that he will beat you only using his ice side to prove that he is the best." I nod, "Well I hope he can accomplish his goals, although I do not see the need to bring my goal of becoming a hero into this." I walk over to the boy alerting some of my classmates.

I smile and do a small bow, "I do hope you will get over your childish ways, it is not very hero like." I hear some gasp from my classmates and before he could respond I walk back to Mina. She ends up snorting and I look at her, "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"No no," she says trying to stop laughing, "you did fine!" I nod and continue to play with the gadgets on my wrists. Due to me not having a quirk, principal Nezu allowed me to bring at least one thing and I chose my equipment. Not having on my samurai outfit really does make me realize how heavy it actually is.

What the tech looks like^ (When not activated it looks like a normal black fingerless glove)

Iida, as always, attempts to diffuse the situation by reminding us of why we're all here, "We must not loose sight of the real goal! To get into a hero agency! Now let's get to the main area so we can begin!"

We all nod and leave the waiting area. As we walk out cheers drown out our conversations. Everyone seemed so excited I couldn't help but get excited myself. This is my time to finally find an opponent. To prepare for the Sports Festival, along with training, I watched some old tapes and it turns out they may have a one on one competition at the end. That is my goal as of right now.