Chapter 15

Olivia POV-

It's been maybe an hour since Kass left us alone, she had something she needed to do and had to excuse herself, me and Chasity have just been laying talking about loads of random crap, with her stealing a couple kisses here and there. Honestly I'm having a great time, I think I'm actually starting to fall for her and she means what she said about changing.

We ended up going to her room at some point and things were heating up a little, she was getting very touchy, and my hands were pulling up her shirt, she didn't mind this though and took it off herself, then went back to kissing my neck and collar bone, it felt great, but this all stoped when her hair fell and I saw something on her neck, so I moved the hair a little more and there was a fucking hickey, and I'm god damn certain I didn't give her it, I didn't go near her neck.

I pulled away, I could feel the tears brimming my eyes, "hey babes, what's wrong?" She asked me looking really concerned. "Wow what's wrong, what do you think is wrong, maybe the huge fucking hickey on your neck, god how did I not know, I was starting to believe you too, I'm so stupid,," I shouted at her, she looked down as soon as I said this as if she was disappointed. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean for it to happen it just did," she told me, probably lying, that seems to be what she's good at.

"Chasity how long, please don't lie to me, I don't want my heart to break more than it is," I told her, while tears were escaping her eyes, "since our date at the restaurant, the waitress gave me her number" she said quietly, so quiet if you weren't supernatural you wouldn't have heard it.

It clicked in my head all the 'princess stuff' started happening after that date, "how many times, you never did any princess stuff did you you were just meeting up with her." She looked at me with blood shot eyes from crying," yes, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to happen.... it just did, and I tried to change once I realised what I was doing but I just couldn't I'm so sorry please forgive me."

"Forgive you, you want me to forgive you, you had me here falling for you while you were out with another chick, I'm you're mate we are meant to be together, but you clearly don't want that or you wouldn't have cheated so many tomes," I shouted at her.

This is when I let the tears out, I was trying so hard not to cry in front of her but I just couldn't control it, my heart was breaking, I fell for the player and got my heart broken, sounds like the typical wattpad story, I should've known better. I didn't know what to do so I ran out of her room leaving her alone, but I ended up running into a soft wall, that groaned when I hit. Turns out that soft wall was actually kass. She didn't ask any questions she just took me into her arms and held me, which was really comforting.

AN: I feel like some of you will like this because she finally found out, again sorry it's short, there might be a few short ones soon sadly 😔