Chapter 29

If underlined it means they're talking through a mind link

Kass POV-

Olivia had just fallen asleep in my arms, it been a couple days since she woke up and I haven't left her side, her parents have been and understand that she's in good hands and I'll always look out for her. She's still struggling getting used to using the mind link instead of taking as she never really used to use it, and it's been rather hard for her because sometimes she still gets a rush of pain to her head when trying it.

As I was just here laying with my mater admiring every curve of her face, there was a knock on the door, I told them to come in quietly so they didn't wake Olivia up.

....It was my family

I hadn't told them that I'm olivias 2nd mate yet so the position were in could be a little compromising. Chasity looked shocked and angry when she saw me in the same bed as Olivias, and that's how the questions started.

"Why are you in the same bed as her?" Chasity asked demanding an answer, my parents nodded too also hoping for an answer.

"Ugh fine, you remember when you rejected her and I was there for her, you know like a good person, well it turns out that I'm her 2nd mate and she's my true mate," I told them explaining as well as I could.

'No you can't be her mate, she's my mate I had her before you," Chasity said obviously not wanting to believe what I had said.

My mum interrupted this time and said,"actually it's very rare but it can happen, especially when the person is kind and nice and doesn't do anything wrong, and it makes sense why kass never found her mate before as Olivia is younger and she needed to reject you first, the moon goddess knew what was going to happen which is why she must've done this."

After hearing this Chasity decided to be a child and storm out of the room slamming the door on the way out making Olivia awaken from her sleep. When she saw my parents she smiled at the and waved, trying to be as pocket as she could, they both greeted her but had an odd look on their face that I couldn't decipher.

"Can I tell them about your condition, I think they'd need to know as you're my mate?" I asked Olivia through a link. She just nodded understanding the situation, but rested her hair agains me and shut her eyes.

"Okay I need to let you guys know about Olivias condition, during the surgery there was a complication which caused her to stop breathing, this caused a lack of oxygen to her brain, we haven't found that it has affected anything except her speech, she isn't able to form coherent words or sentences so she's getting used to using the mind link to communicate."

Both of their faces were full of surprise and sympathy, but they were supportive, they told us it was okay and that she'll be able to get through it and will be healthy and back on her feet in no time.

AN- sorry it's so short, next one will be longer, atleast I hope.