Chapter 22

If underlined it means they're talking through a mind link
Olivia POV-

Kass has been taking a while, not that I mind there's just not a lot to do in her room alone, I've already watched a whole other movie and she still wasn't back. I had been thinking of what to do and decided it would be a good idea to go explore her house, I mean what's the worst that can happen while doing that, her parents know me and I don't think Chasity is home.

As I was looking around I noticed a couple of door in the living room I hadn't been in, I didn't know which one to go in first so I just went in the right one, it lead to a beautiful pool, which had the reflection of sunlight shimmering on its surface, beside it seemed to be a hot tub, that's was probably large enough to fit over 10 people in. There was also a wooden door in the room that lead to a sauna, as soon as I opened the doors I could feel the humid head engulf my body, making me shut the door so I could further explore the house.

I walked back out of the pool area so I could explore what was behind the other door, as I opened it my eyes widened looking at all the retro arcade games, there were even some pool tables and dart boards scattered around the room. I was in awe at the place, I mean they even had a Cinematronics' Cosmic Chasm, which is extremely rare, I mean there weren't many made, maybe around 400 and they cost thousands to buy, they are also quite old being made in 1982, they must've been extremely lucky to have gotten this.

"Stop geeking out, it's only a game," Sky told me through our mind link, she doesn't know how sought after this game is, I mean it was the last colour vector game Cinematronics ever made. "I honestly don't think the people reading this care, atleast make it interesting," I got told, if I find it interesting it's good enough, but I guess I'll go and explore more, but i definitely coming back here, especially so I can beat Kass's ass at these games, especially pool.

As I was walking through the living room and towards the kitchen I accidentally bumped into Shae, she looked surprised to see me but still greeted me nicely. "Not that I mind, but why are you hear, your not forgiving Chasity are you after what she's done?" Shae asked me. "I'm here with Kass, well was she had to go deal with something, and no I'm not gonna forgive Chasity," I told her answering honestly, it's probably not best to lie to the queen.

She seemed to have even more confusion in her expression when I answered her, "why are you here with Kass?" She asked me. I didn't want to tell her the truth until me and Kass has talked about telling people so I answered with a half truth, "she's been coming to check on me for a week or so, and invited me here earlier to watch a movie." She seemed to accept my answer and nodded, we talked a little more until she realised she had to go somewhere and said bye to me, and even gave me a hug which I was thoroughly surprised by.

I continued exploring the house little but little and came across a massive wooden double door, obviously being the nosey person I am, I had to see what were behind them. As I opened the door I saw a boxing ring, a padded fighting area, loads of gym equipment and food and water areas. This is like someone's dream gym, I'm definitely gonna ask Kass if I can come in here at some point, I'm a little rusty and should do some more training, especially if there's a pack attacking, I want to be able to help.

I had been exploring for a while and had decided I should begin to head back. As I was on the way back to the the bedroom I heard a grunt followed by a moan, silently wishing it wasn't Kass I continued going to the room, also hoping to not interrupt anything that was happing, but I wasn't that lucky, I saw Chasity pushing the woman from our date into the wall with her hands up her shirt.

I tried to make them not notice me by walking quietly past them, but it was unsuccessful, the woman had opened her eyes just in time to see me and let out a high pitched squeak, causing Chasity to look over at me, which caused a confused look to be etched on her face.

"Why are you at my house?" She asked me, not even bothering to move away from the girl. "I'm here with Kass, I'll go to her room and leave you two to do your thing," I told her simply and continued walking to the bedroom. "Why are you with my sister?" Chasity asked with anger slightly lacing her voice. "I'm allowed to be with anyone I want, i dont belong to you," I told her sternly not bothering to take any shot she throws at me.

AN- Sorry for the lack of description, it's not my strong point sadly, if you have any ideas of how to improve feel free to let me know 😁