Chapter 30

If underlined it means they're talking through a mind link

Olivia POV-

It's been 2 weeks since I've been let out of the pack hospital, I still haven't gotten my voice back and I probably never will, but I've accepted that and atleast I can use the pack link to communicate with other wolves, I'll have to learn some sort of sign language to be able to communicate with any other species.

People still seem to be treating me like I'm a child that can't do anything themselves, I can hardly lift something or cook without being helped by someone, which gets quite annoying I am capable of doing things myself, but they don't seem to see that.

I decided that I'd scare Kass a little seen as she worries when I'm not with her and she has been a little overbearing recently, "KASS" I  screamed through our link.

"What's wrong, are you okay, do you need me to come help you?" She replied causing me to chuckle slightly, "please can you come over when your not busy and watch a movie with me I'm bored and want company plus my parents aren't home?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'll be over in like half an hour, also don't scare me like that again you asshole" she responded, I could tell she was messing around by the time of her voice which made me smile. We've gotten a lot closer since I left the hospital and have hardly left each other's side, but she had to do something important today so I decided to come home for a bit, but I started missing her nearly immediately.

Me and kass had been cuddling watching movies for a couple of house when I felt the need to say something I've wanted to since I woke up at the hospital.

"You know I could hear everything you were saying when I was in the hospital right, I know you said you loved me" I told her, it caused a sudden look of fear spread across her face as if she didn't want me to hear it and she was scared of something so I decided to continue what I was going to say. "I just wanted to say I don't think I'd be able to survive without you too, and I love you too and always will" This caused a massive smile to appear on her face and she pounced onto me hugging me, kepping me as close as she could. "I'm so happy you said that I thought you were gonna be angry or something, I love you so much Olivia" she said.

"I have something else to ask," I told her, she motioned for me to continue so I did.

"Okay now this may be a little awkward just me asking it directly to you, but can we complete the mate bond, I just really want to be marked by you and it will let everyone know what we mean to eachother it will also make me feel better knowing I will be able to feel your emotions and if your ever hurting" I asked her hoping she wouldn't reject me for asking this.

"Really you want to complete the mate bond?" She asked, her voice all cheery. I nodded which caused her to talk again, "of course I want to complete it, just I have to take you out first the day had to be special it's a very big thing."

"I've been meaning to ask, how am I able to speak through the royal pack mine link? I never did a ritual to join," I asked.

"When you were at the ball with Chasity you went into the stage and were announces as the next queen, the whole pack accepted you which allowed you access to the mind link and it wasn't broken when you rejected Chasity," she answered.

AN- Sorry it's short and it took so long,  I promise the next one will be longer, by longer I mean over 2k words.