Chapter 12

(Palace)
Olivia POV-

The last couple of weeks have been different, Chasity isn't ignoring me anymore, there's been a couple of times where she has been busy but she seems to want to be spending even more time with me than before. She's invited me out tonight and I have no clue where it's too she just said to wear something nice. She seemed pretty adamant that i need to look nice and formal because what we're gonna be doing is important so I decided I'd listen to her. It took me a while to decide what to wear because I didn't know what to pick out of 2 dresses, I had a light pink dress that went to around my knee and was lace on the back or a navy off the shoulder dress, with a slit going half way up the left thigh.

I tried them both on for my parents and they said I should choose the navy one but I look great in both, so I decided to listen to them and go for the navy one, I paired it with some silver/grey heels.

(Olivia's dress)

Once I was dressed and had done all my makeup and hair, there was about 5 minutes left until Chasity should be arriving so I decided to just head downstairs and talk to my parents. They asked me where I was going out and I was honest and told them I had no clue my only hint that it was something formal.

By the time we were dont with our conversation there was a knock at the door, I walked over and opened it up revealing Chasity, "wow," I said under my breath instead of my head accidentally, I realised this when she giggled a little baking me blush and turn away. She was wearing a dark red dress, with a low V line and slits down both legs, paired with some black heels, it was quite revealing but she looked beautiful. "You look gorgeous Olivia," she told me as she handed me a singular rose, she had given me a lot of roses I realised, but I don't mind. I was still blushing but I didn't care.

 I was still blushing but I didn't care

(Chasity's dress)

We talked with my parents for a couple of minutes until we said goodbye, she hooked her arm with me and walked us towards her car, huh no limo this time, it must be important. She opened the door for me, something she wants to do every time, once I opened it myself and got in and she made me get back out just so she could open it for me even though it was a waste of time. I don't know what caused her to treat me so well all of a sudden but I'm not gonna complain.