Chapter 5

Olivia POV-

School was tough today. People were giving me looks, both of pity and jealousy perhaps? Some people are beginning to assume that me and Chasity are mates because she ran after me, which she's never done to anyone before, and we've spent a little more time together than ever before, we haven't told anyone yet so they don't know for certain. I know of her past and how many people she's been with but she asked for a chance and as her mate, I had to give it to her.

It's finally time for the date and I'm nervous about what she has planned. I've never been on a date before, especially one like this so to say I'm not excited would be a lie, I mean she's a princess she could probably do anything she wanted.

I was waiting for her to show up when a large black limo pulls up to me. The driver gets out and opens the door for me and politely asks me to enter and that Princess Chasity is waiting for me. She has a limo? Why am I surprised really, she's the Princess after all I should've expected it. I get in the limo as the driver takes off to our destination. After a good 25 minutes in traffic, we pull up at the Chateau Nova, a popular and incredibly expensive French restaurant. I've never had food like this so I am not sure what to expect.

I walked into the restaurant to the front counter where an older man was standing a podium. "Reservation please," he asks, "Umm, under Chasity Fortier"

"Ahh, yes, this way please miss." I follow him inside and he takes me to a booth in the back corner of the room, where it seems no other people are. Chasity is standing at the table with a rose in her hand and a smile on her face. It stuns me for a moment but I accept the rose with a smile.

"Thank you for giving me a chance tonight. I know coming here wasn't your first plan but I really want to give us a try."She seems sincere, but then again, I shouldn't dive head first when there are so many uncertainties. She comes over and pulls my chair out for me to sit in, which I do and she pushes me in before heading back to her seat.

She puts her hand on mine, I can fell the sparks that everyone talks about. "I really do appreciate you giving me a chance. I know I probably don't deserve it with my history but I will work hard at proving that we could work."

I blush under her stare, there's no denying her beauty.

"Your going to have to prove to me it will be worth the effort." I smile at her. "But I believe you can if you try." She smiles in return and squeezes my hand. "Let's order something to eat, pick whatever you want, don't worry about it. If it sounds or looks delicious, just order it," she says with a smile. I sift through the menu, nothing really catching my eyes honestly but I am fairly hungry. "I'm not sure what to get honestly, just surprise me with what you get as well." She smirks. "Sounds fine to me. "A few minutes later, after closing the menu's and placing them on the edge of the table the waiter comes a long to take our orders.

"What would the young miss's like to enjoy tonight?" He asks, "we will have two orders of the baked lasagna, extra cheese with a large order of garlic bread and a bottle of red wine please." The waiter writes everything down and politely bows and heads back to the kitchen.

There was an awkward silence between us ordering and the wine arriving as neither of us started any sort of conversation, but once the wine had arrived she decided to ask a question, "erm so what do you do in your spare time, like what are your hobbies?"

"I love playing games, any kind I always enjoy it, and I play the guitar and I like reading, my father also teaches me to fight which I really enjoy and am decently good even though I don't really look like it" I rushed out without thinking and started blushing at her surprised face and look of admiration.

"That's cool, I like playing games too but I don't get to do it much now because I have other 'duties' as princess, and I'd love to see you fight one day, you could go against my sister, Kass, she's the head warrior of the royal pack."

I smiled back at her and nodded my head and agreed to do it sometime and I wanted to prove I wasn't weak and maybe even impress her.

We continued talking until the food came, I learned many things about her like, she wasn't meant to be the next heir to the throne but her older sister Kass, which I know from school last year, decided she didn't want to be the next heir and passed down the title to Chasity, she's also not the biggest fighter but knows how to fight as she was fought when she was younger, she doesn't like reading, she likes drawing and hates tomatoes.

When we had both finished eating I thanked her for the amazing time I had and even kissed her on the cheek to express my gratitude, we ended up exchanging numbers so we don't just have to talk at school and can talk to each other anytime, overall I'd say that was a great first date and I'd remember it forever.