Chapter 8

In italics means texting
Olivia POV-

Today is Wednesday... the day I meet the king and queen, I never thought that would be something I'd ever say but here I am. Chasity took me home after school to get dressed, while she went and got dressed too, there's a problem though, I have no clue to wear, should I just be myself or should I dress formally I have no idea, so I decided to the most logical thing and messaged Chasity.

Me: What should I wear, I have no clue what to wear please help!!
Chasity: Just be yourself my parents normally dress casual around the house anyway unless they have a meeting or something
Me: Okay are you sure because I want to make a good impression?
Chasity: Olivia just dress like you would to school you'll be fine
Me: Okay...

Once I was dressed, ready to go and Chasity had let me know she's outside I went downstairs and was greeted by my parents near the front door, they know who my mate is and were happy about it but weren't so happy about the reputation she had, but I assured them it was okay. "Have fun okay, don't worry about coming home early enjoy yourself," my mum said while hugging me, my dad wiggled his eyebrows and made me laugh while telling me goodbye when I went outside to meet Chasity.

She opened the car door for me and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and reassured me that her parents will love me, but I was still extremely nervous, I mean who wouldn't be they are the king and queen.

(Sorry for all the time skips)

When we had arrived we got out of the car and she grabbed my hand and guided me into the house and to the living room where her parents and sister were, "Okay guys this is my mate Olivia, Olivia this is my dad Byron, my mum Shae and my sister Kass" Chasity introduced while smiling widely.

I bowed slightly while greeting them and they just laughed "you don't have to be so formal with us after all we will be you in laws" Byron, her dad said to me while pulling me into a side hug a lot of fathers do. This made me a lot less nervous knowing Chasity was being truthful about how nice and laid back they were. They looked young for their age and I could tell where Chasity got her looks from, Kass too.

Kass POV-

I didn't know that Olivia was her mate, I'm happy for her but she deserves so much better than Chasity, no offence to her, but she's just going to end up messing up somehow.

She looks so good in what she's wearing, the way those jeans hug her hips... I should stop thinking that she's my sisters mate now after all.

I've always liked Olivia when I was in school with her, I admit she took up residence in my mind a lot of the time, sometimes it was hard to concentrate. Ill admit I always liked her, but I'd never admit it to her because she wasn't my mate though, sadly my sister is. I still haven't found my mate which makes me upset but I'm sure I'll find, hopefully her, soon. It's upsetting me that everyone has found their mate, including my sister who didn't even wait for hers and gave up searching, I've been waiting 2 years and am still searching hopefully it will pay off sometime soon.

The afternoon just consisted of my parents getting to know Olivia and we also played some board games and ate dinner, I wasn't all there as I was still shocked about the news and didn't really like it but I didn't mention it to anyone and let them just enjoy themselves.