Chapter 16

If underlined it means they're talking through a mind link
Kass POV-

I didn't ask her any questions I just continued to hold her while she cried, eventually I ended up lifting her up, making her wrap her legs around my waist and took her too my room, this is because I wanted to give her some privacy, especially because I'm assuming she's crying because of Chasity. My wolf didn't like that someone, especially Chasity, made her cry, i dont know why but Azaria is really protective of Olivia and gets angry when someone hurts her or makes her cry, she's never been this way with anyone before and I'm not really sure what's going on with her. I dont know how long I was holding her for until she calmed down but it must've been a while because I noticed it was starting to get dark outside, not that I minded, holding her made me really calm and I was loving every second of it, especially because she was sat in my lap with her face in my neck.

When she had calmed down enough and wasn't really crying anymore, she got out of my lap and sat next to me on my bed, her face and eyes were red but I still though she was breathtaking, how can someone be so perfect? "Do you want to tell me what happened, it's okay if you don't want to but I'm here when you need to talk," I told her while smiling softly at her. She just nodded her head and started talking, "I found out that Chasity has been with other people, well at least one person, I know we're not technically together, but once you find your mate you're only meant to be with them, I was starting to trust her as well because she had been acting sweetly the last couple weeks, I even told her before she asked me on a date I ran from her because I didn't want to be rejected and because of what she was labelled as." I wanted to say she was only acting that way because she felt guilty I caught her with the woman, but I know I shouldn't because it will only hurt her more than she is already.

"You saw the hickey?" I asked her making her look at me in surprise and just nodded, I continued talking explaining myself, "I saw it earlier and told her that she had to tell you because it's not right and no one, especially you deserves to be treated that way, that's why we went outside the shop and we were acting weirdly when we came back, I'm sorry my sister did this to you," I told her sympathetically. "I don't know what to do, I feel like I should reject her, but I don't want to possibly cause any pain to her, I know how some rejections can be," she told me, this made me so happy because she won't be my sisters mate, but it also made me guilty for thinking that way because she is still my sister, and rejection has the potential to kill her and I don't want that to happen, and I know Olivia would be sad if that happened. God why am I thinking of Olivia all the time, I'm constantly worried for her and how she feels and i dont know why.

I noticed she was waiting for me to answer while I was thinking in my head so I responded, "I can't say what you should do, but you shouldn't have to be with someone that treats you that way and only tells you because you caught her, it's really up to you, no one can decide for you, but I'll be with you whatever decision you make, okay."

She just smiled and nodded her head and leaned into me, so I wrapped my arms around her so she can get comfy, which resulted in her eventually falling asleep, I'm guessing all the crying exhausted her a little, and Azaria and me were both content in the position we were in, and it felt really good and like it was natural to me.

"I really like this position, we should do it more often, she makes me feel really good," Azaria told me in my head, which I agreed too, " I know i dont know why we feel this way, I'll have to look it up or something to try figure it out." I started to feel a little tired and was unable to keep my eyes open, so I ended up falling asleep feeling content with Olivia in my arms.