Chapter 13

In italics means texting
Olivia POV-

Chasity: Hey do you wanna come shopping with me and Kass later?
Me: Sure but I probably won't get anything, I'll just spend some time with you guys.
Chasity: That's fine, I'll probably get you something anyway, you know I like spoiling you 😋
Me: No you know I hate that.
Chasity: Too bad, ill pick you up at 2.

I hate it when people buy things for me and Chasity knows this but always insists on buying me something when she gets the chance, just like she said she will this afternoon. She said she's coming at 2 so it gives me a couple of hours to relax and get ready, which wouldn't take long, there's no need to get dressed up to go shopping.

To pass the time I decided to play my new game for abut, but it seems like I lost track of time because the next thing I hear was a knock on the door, I got up to answer it and realise they're both at my door. They look at me questionably because I'm still in my rubber duck pyjamas, don't judge me they're cute.

"Okay, so I may have lost track of time, come in I'll go get changed quickly," I told them opened get the door further so they could get inside, they went to the living room while I went to go get changed, I quickly decided I'd just wear a crop top and some cargo pants with a hoodie for if I get cold. I was done in about 10 minutes and went downstairs to find them talking to my mum, who I thought was at work but she must of had a break.

"Hey honey, I'm glad you're going out you need to get away from them games for a bit and get some fresh air, here's £25 buy something you like," she said smiling at me. "Mum you know I'm nit taking any money from you I'm not going to buy anything," I told her, making her frown and shove the money in my hand, making me take it. She pushed us all outside and told us to have fun which made them laugh and I just frowned, my mum is trying to get rid of me, how rude.

Kass went to the car and got in the drivers seat so I rushed to the passenger side so I didn't have to sit in the back and looked at Chasity who just shook her head smiling and got in the back. This also meant I got to control the music so I just shuffled NF songs the whole way there and I'm pretty sure they weren't the biggest fan of this because they didn't seem to happy about my choice of music.

The mall was huge and it had so many shops inside, which they both dragged me to most of them, which I wasn't happy about. I don't hate shopping but I don't like having to got to every single shop for multiple hours, which is sadly what was happening. Chasity had only bought me one thing which I am glad about because I thought she'd try get me more, well she did try I just managed to convince her not to, she got me a maroon Harry Potter jumper, which I had been looking at a lot but didn't think she saw at the time.

"Hey guys I'll be back in a bit I'm just going to get something," Chasity said, leaving me and kass alone together, without even waiting for an answer. We decided we'd go get some food from the food court because I'm really hungry and am craving some kfc. During this time I actually got to know a lot about her, she loves fighting, which is a reason she wanted to be the lead warrior, she likes to sing, but not many people have heard her, she likes dirt biking and absolutely hates mayonnaise. I actually had a really good time with kass and forgot that Chasity was here in the first place, I felt like it was really easy to talk and open up to her, and she was focused in me the whole time as if I was the most important thing in the room.

Eventually Chasity had asked us where we were because she couldn't find us and we weren't where she last saw us, when she got here she had an extra bag in her hand and handed it to me, I looked at her with my eyebrow raised while she told me to open it. When I did I saw a T-shirt, it had a rubber duck on it making me look up at her with a 'seriously' look, "what you looked cute this morning and I saw it earlier I just needed to get away so I can buy it," she said with a triumphant smile in her face, thinking she did something great. "You know I hate people buying me things Chasity," I said and she responded, "I promise I won't but you anything else today if you accept it." This was enough to make me accept it because I know she'd get me a lot more if I said no, when we were done we noticed kass was just looking at us seeming out of it a little but when Chasity called her name and asked if she was okay she nodded and continued like nothing happened.

Kass POV-

When Chasity got back I noticed she was acting a little differently, no body would probably pick up on it but I've known her her whole life so I can. Olivia went into the changing rooms to try on some outfits she liked so I took this as my opportunity to talk to her.

"Hey Chasity what else did you do when you went?" I asked hinting that she wasn't telling the entire truth. She started fidgeting with her hands and replied "I just went to get the shirt for Olivia and i ran into a friend and talked for a little bit." It didn't seem like she was lying but she's good at hiding things she doesn't want people to know, so I dropped it for now.

We walked into one of the last shops of the day, and for the first time we all had ended with something to try on, Olivia normally would just wait outside for us to get changed and tell us if we looked good, but this time she picked up a couple things. When I was in the changing rooms Chasity called me to help her because she was stuck, "Hey kass can you help me, I can't zip up the dress." I had already tried on the things I picked up because I didn't have many so I went into her stall which she had opened and helped her with the dress, she looked great but in the mirror I noticed that she has a hickey on her neck, that she hadn't had earlier in the day, this made me and Azaria so angry that she did it again, even when I told her not too. "Chasity get changed now" I told her while walking out of the changing room, making her comply because she heard the anger radiating in my voice.

AN- sorry for all the time skips in this one if I had put in every detail I'd be here writing for hours.

Edit: If anyone didn't see my community post, I have broke my phone, so I might take longer to update, sorry if this is inconvenient but I will do my best to update as soon as I can.