Chapter 31

If underlined it means they're talking through a mind link

Kass POV-

I knew I needed to make this day special, that's why I've decided to take Olivia on a sort of date day before tonight. Over the past week I've been planning this day to make it special for her, first we're gonna go to an amusement park, we have the fast pass so we don't have to be waiting in lines and get to try anything her heart desires, then I'm going to take her out for dinner on the beach before going to a little cabin I rented out for tonight before we have to go to the Alpha ball tomorrow.

I'm currently on my way to pick her up from her house, I told her an hour ago to start getting ready and when I'd be there so hopefully she is ready and packed for our day out.

When I arrive like normal I get out of the car and go to knock on the door, her dad opened the door and greeted me and I sat and talked to him while I was waiting for Olivia, it didn't take long for me to hear her walking down the stairs. She said her goodbyes to her dad and we headed to the car.

"So where are we going? You didn't tell me what we were doing today," She said.

"Well I have multiple things planned throughout the whole day, and you're gonna have to find out wheat they are over time because I'm not telling you," I told her smiling because I know she doesn't particularly like secrets and not knowing things.

About half an hour later we arrived at the amusement park, Olivia looked at it in both surprise and awe of what she was seeing, after all it is one of the biggest amusement parks in the world and has some of the best rides you could hope for.

"Are you ready to go in? We have fast passes so we don't have to wait in any lines and you can go on any ride you want" I asked her, and she nodded understanding what I was saying.

Time Skip- (what has happened between this and the time skip is them going into the amusement park and going on loads of rides and even got a few snacks, sorry for not doing a description on it i dont really know what to write for this sorta thing or what I could really write about it)

We had had so much fun at the amusement park just spending time with eachother and playing different games and going on many rides, but now it was time for one of the last parts of the night, something that had taken the most planning to do, I rented out the area of this private beach for the night so there were no interruptions, so we could just spend some quality time together on a nice date.

There was a path leading to the table in the sand made from candles and at the end nice candle lit dinner, which was prepared just in time for us arriving.

We'd had such a good day it was nice to just sit down and relax while eating a nice meal, it was quiet, peaceful and I had a great view so there wasn't much to complain about.

I wasn't saying much and just concentrated on the meal because I'm nervous about tonight, I just don't want to do anything wrong and I have been overthinking a little bit which is maybe why I've maybe overcompensated with the whole day, but I also can't wait. Just to be able to have a mate that I'm fully bonded with will be amazing, and it would've been worth the wait.

Olivia POV-

I grabbed my pjs from my bag and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and look at myself in the mirror. I splashed some water on my face then decide to get changed. We wanted today to be special so we're letting everything happen naturally. I took off my shirt and bra and put on my shirt that is too long for me. I falls down to around my knees. I then proceed to take off my jeans, but I decided to keep my underwear on. I decidedly would be best not to put my sorts or pj bottoms on and collected my clothes and go back to Kass. When I walk in she glances at me then glances back to the movie however she turns her head back to me wide eyed. As I start to put everything back in my bag I ask her what's wrong.