Chapter 11

Olivia POV-

It's been about 2 weeks since Chasity took me on the date To the Italian restaurant, we haven't really seen each other much since then because she's been busy, well besides at school. I have a feeling she hasn't been telling me the truth about what she's doing because she just refers to it as princess stuff which is very vague and doesn't exactly sound like the truth. I even asked her if she would like to go on a date last weekend and she said she was busy then, but it didn't look like she was doing anything important at the time, she was just on her phone st school messaging her friends.

Kass POV-

While I was in my room playing seem games I heard a loud thump near my room outside, so I had to go check out what it was in case something was wrong. When I stepped out of my room quietly, I saw Chasity, with a girl against the walk making out, but it wasn't Olivia. For some reason my wolf, Azaria, got very angry at how she has been treating Olivia, and I felt the need to protect her, it's nothing like I've ever felt before, it was weird. I fucking knew she wasn't good enough for her, she will never age out of her player 'phase' and will continue hurting Olivia if the stay together. "Chasity Amberlee Fortier you better have a good fucking explain action for this," I roared out to her frightening the girl that was with her, which made me extremely happy. I pointed at the girl that was looking at me with fear laced in her eyes, and said "you out," when she didn't move straight away I yelled now releasing more of my power which prompted her to get her ass out of our house as quick as she could.

"Chasity why would you do this to Olivia, you promised her you were going to change and I see you here with your tongue down another girls throat," I shouted at her, while being unable to control the power radiating from my body. She whimpered slightly because she knows am stronger and couldn't come up with anything to answer me and just looked down at the floor.

After a minute she looked back up with tears threatening to escape her eyes and started to talk "It was a mistake, it's never going to happen again, i hate myself for doing that to Olivia, I have to do something nice for her, I need to skip it up to her, god what have I done." She continued to ramble on so I slapped her slightly making her look up at me and said "if you break her heart I'll break you, I can't believe you've dont this to her, she's one of the kindest people I have met and she shouldn't have to put up with your shit."

"I know I feel really bad I never expected that to happen, this is all new to me I don't know how to act," she said. "Maybe you should act like a loving mate and be there for her, take her out, spend time getting to know each other, not lying to her and being with another girl," I spat out at her, with anger laced in my voice. "You can't tell me what loving mates do, you haven't even found yours and you're 19, so don't you tell me what a loving mate does unthinkable you have don't it yourself," she said back to me, angering me because she knows I don't like the fact I haven't found my mate.

Unable to hold my anger in I punched her across the face and decided to go the the gym to get some of my anger out and calm down a little because I could feel Azaria wanting to come out. The punch was not strong enough to break anything but strong enough to leave a bad bruise and hurt her a little, I may have overreacted but she knows how much I hate not having a mate and I was angry at her for treating Olivia that way, she doesn't deserve to be treated badly.

AN- Thankyou so much for 1k reads, I appreciate it ❤️