Chapter 23

Kass POV-

I've just finished helping making some sort of defence plan incase they attack suddenly. I'm currently on my way back to my bedroom, but as I was walking I heard a slight commotion, I know it's Chasity but the other voice I can't hear well, god I hope it's not Olivia, that probably wouldn't end well.

I walked up the stairs and down the hall towards my room and spot Olivia in a heated conversation with Chasity, who is pushing the bitch that I caught her with last time against the wall. I knew I had to intervene because Chasity can easily lose her temper and I don't want her to hurt anyone.

"Chasity why are you bringing this woman here again, I thought I told her to get lost," I said while scowling at them both, causing the woman's legs to shake, I'm guessing from fear and Chasity to step away from her.

My question was met with silence, so changing my tone and turning my attention to the small stranger in the room I stated, "get out of my house and I hope to god I never see you again for your sake." Her eyes darted to the floor while she quickly zipped past and down the stairs. Hearing steps and then a door slam brought a simple sigh of relief and smile as my chest swarmed with the pride of being successfully intimidating. Though that all seemed to drain away when I was met with Chasity's eyes.

"Kass why is she here with you?" Chasity spike, breaking the silence between us with jealousy and anger lingering in her tone. I responded by grabbing Olivias waist and simply saying, "I went to check on her a while ago remember, we've been spending quality time together sister."

I could practically see the jealousy radiating off of her at my simple motion, my smile was devilish and I couldn't help but love the reaction I was getting from my sweet dear sister. I took my chances with pushing her more and my darling Olivia flight onto the idea quickly, darting her eyes to me first then her lips curled into a crooked smile while she too joined in on the fun.

"Come on Olivia we have to go get back to our plans in my room," I said while smirking at Chasity, her brow furrowed as she squandered at the thought of us in the bedroom, her cheeks rose in colour, seemingly embarrassed at the thoughts in her head and crossed her arms sourly. Olivia just smiled and started to pull me to the room and pushed me in, she then stuck her head out the door and smiled brightly at Chasity saying bye and waving as she closed the door. We both heard her storming away and out of the house which made us both laugh at her jealous reaction, this was the first time I'd laughed so sincerely in a while.

AN- Sorry it's so short I tried 🙁