Chapter 14

(Cinema room)
In italics means texting
Chasity POV-

Once I had gotten dressed and walked out of the changing rooms, kass pulled me away roughly, making me follow her. I don't know why she was mad she didn't tell me but I could tell she was because of the power I felt radiating from her. Once we got to a private place she turned to me anger flaming in her eyes, she looked so angry that I wouldn't be surprised is smoke started coming from her ears and nose.

"Why and who the fuck gave you a hickey, I've already told you not to hurt her and you go doing it again, what if she finds out what would you tell her, it's like you're not thinking of her ducking feelings," she screamed at me, making me freeze. I had no clue that she had left a hickey on me, I told her no marks when I first started meeting with her, I wasn't even mean to see her today, we just so happened to run into each other when I went to get Olivia her gift.

I decided to try lie to get out of it, "this wasn't my fault I got cornered and pushed into the restrooms, I didn't even know what was happening until it did, I did try stop them without hurting them, I managed to get her off but apparently not in time." Kass seemed to get angrier at this and growled, "Chasity don't fucking lie to me, I have known you you're whole life I can tell when you're lying, so again why?" I honestly didn't know what to say, I don't know why I've done what I have done, Olivia doesn't deserve to be treated this way, I tried to treat her right but I always fuck it up. Quietly I whimpered, "I don't know."

She laughed and looked at me, "You don't know, you don't know and you're slowly breaking this girls heart because of it, I can tell she cares for you and is starting to like you and you're treating her like shit, you don't deserve someone like her to be your mate, you don't even deserve a mate if you're gonna treat them this way." This hurt me but I know it was the truth.

"I'm sorry okay, I tried so hard to be good for her but it didn't seem like it was working and I fucked up, I know I did, but I can't change that, just please I'm begging you don't tell her, I don't wanna hurt her," I begged to her with desperation laced in my voice. She looked like she was thinking about it and turned to me with anger still visible in her eyes, "I won't tell her, but you're going to have to, don't break the girls heart more than you're going to already." After saying this she walked back to the shop we were in, I made sure my hair was covering me hickey while contemplating what to do.

Olivia POV-

Once I was done trying on the clothes I picked out, I noticed kass storming back into the shop looking rather angry, but when she looked at me her gaze softened and she smiled subtly, so subtly that if you weren't paying attention you wouldn't have noticed. I also noticed after a minute Chasity slowly following her back in, she looked to be thinking of something because she wasn't paying attention, I'm assuming something must've happened between them.

I decided not to ask about it for now because it seems like it has just happened and it's still affecting both of them, so I acted like everything was normal. "So where do you guys want to go next," I asked them, making them both shrug in response like they didn't care. They could've at least answered yes or no it's not like it's hard to do. I decided to walk over to the jewellery shop, knowing I wasn't going to get anything but just to look, them two just followed me like lost puppies.

After about 20 minutes of them moving around not talking much and avoiding each other I decided to ask what was wrong, "okay guys what the fuck has happened because your both acting like puppies that got told off for the first time?" Both their heads shot up and looked at each other before both responding rather quick, I didn't believe them but I know there was no point in asking again because their response would be the exact same. I just went back to going into the last couple of shops we hadn't been in.

After we had all finished we all decided to go back to their house, so I can continue spending time with them, although something feels off I still love spending time with both of them, and it's better than being at home alone, I just have to ask my mum.

Me: Hey mum can I go to Chasity's house for a bit?
Mum: yeah sure just remember to be safe 😉
Me: omg mum not like that, we're all spending time together.
Mum: If you say so, now go have fun, I love you
Me: I love you too

"I'm allowed to come," I told them smiling at them, so we all started to walk towards the car. When we got to their house, we all decided to watch a movie together in the cinema room, yes I didn't say that wrong they have a cinema room, and it looks amazing, it has a large area where you can lay down and a massive screen.

I decided to let them pick what we watched because I'm guessing thy wounding want to watch a movie, they picked lady bloodfight, I've never seem it before but I like fighting movies so I had nothing to complain about. Throughout the movie I kept looking between the sisters, they both sat either side of me, I'm guessing to get away from each other, I really want to know what happened but I'm guessing it's not my place to ask.

AN- The next few chapters will definitely be shorter