Epilogue

If underlined it means they're talking through a mind link
Olivia POV-

It's been nearly 5 years since we attended the alpha ball and come out as mates, and what an amazing 5 years it's been. So much has happened in the short span of time I'm not sure I could tell it all. Today is our 3 year anniversary, we got married not too long after we got together, less than 2 years, but we are werewolves and they tend to do these sort of things quickly.

We had a small ceremony, our family and closest friends were invited, it was really nice and I wouldn't have had it any other way, I'm not into having big ceremonies and things anyway, which Kass knew and accepted. You probably would never guess this but Chasity was my maid of honour, yes we still talk and we're actually quite close especially after she apologised, she realised what she did and decided she needed to change and what an improvement it is. She is also now married, she actually got married quite recently, she married an amazing woman and they go so well together. She didn't get a second chance mate, because of what she had done in the past, but she was gifted with someone who would take that place and be just as great and an amazing queen.

This morning I woke up and didn't wake up next to the love of my life, but I did wake up with 2 small arms wrapped around my neck, it was Violet our 2 year old daughter, she still sleeps with us sometimes because she gets nightmares from when she was kidnapped, a long story and not something I can tell, it makes me to emotional. We let her sleep with us because we know it makes her feel safe and honestly, it makes me feel better knowing she's right there and no one can get to her without disturbing me or Kass.

Looking over at the alarm clock, I notice it was 8:30 in the morning, normally Kass would've woken us up by now, but she'd let us lay in I'm guessing because of the whole anniversary thing. I decided that I needed to wake the little one up so she didn't sleep too much because that just makes her groggy and fussy. "Hey babygirl you need to wake up," I said through our private link to her while putting her hair behind her ear, giving me room to kiss her cheek, this caused her to whine and grab onto me more, so I decided I'd just get up and carry her to the kitchen so we can have breakfast.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me so even if I wanted to I couldn't let go of her, once she was done adjusting I started walking to the kitchen.

Surprisingly Kass is the stricter parent, I'm more lenient and am described as the fun parent, probably because I go outside and play fight with Violet occasionally, it's not like she's going to end up hurting me or anything she's still a baby, Kass is more worried and less laid back.

When I got into the kitchen I sat a reluctant Violet on a chair with an iPad on the table so she would concentrate on that while I was getting her food, I walked over to Kass stealing a little bit of bacon from the pan and eating it, she's used to this so just continued cooking.

"Good morning baby," I linked to her while kissing her on the neck and she hummed in reply turning around and wrapping her arms around my waist. "Happy anniversary," she said with her head resting in her crook of my neck but I was able to feel a smile forming on her face while saying it. "Happy anniversary baby, I love you so much," I told her back, meaning every word. "I love you too," she said back while continuing to hug me, even tighter but not too tight.

"Baby you still have food cooking, you don't want to burn it like last time do you?" I scolded her, last time she hugged me too long and ended up starting a fire, god knows how she did it but she managed to, it's not the only time either.

She groaned and turned around continuing to cook, while she was doing that I went to get Violet her breakfast, porridge with chopped bananas and strawberries, her favourite for some ungodly reason, I find it disgusting.

Once it was made I went over and set it in front of her in her dinosaur bowl, which is her favourite, she dug straight into it, already getting it everywhere making me shake my head and chuckle at her.

I went and watched tv for a little while Kass finished cooking, which didn't take long maybe 5 minutes, she came over to me with a plate of food and pecked me on the lips before giving it to me.

"How are you two this morning?" She asked while digging into her food. "I'm okay and the little one is doing fine" I replied with a smile on my face.

Yes, I'm pregnant, Kass surprisingly is the one that was pregnant before and had our beautiful child, so I decided to carry this time, no one in our family knows we are going to let them know later today when we go to my parents house to eat. They wanted to see us because it's been a while and we asked if Kass's family could come because we needed to tell them something and they of course said yes.

When we arrived at my parents everyone was already there. They invited us in and immediately gave us a drink, which obviously I didn't drink but they didn't notice they were too busy talking. It didn't take long for the food to be ready, and as always it looked and smelt delicious, god I love my mother's cooking.

They all sat down to eat, but I didn't and they stopped grabbing food and looked at me noticing I wasn't with them. "Okay so me and Kass had something to tell you and we decided this would be a good way to do this," I announced while beginning to take of my jumper, which would reveal my small but visible baby bump that I had.

When I was done taking off my jumper everyone gasped and started congratulating us. Violet didn't exactly know what was happening and Kass explained it to her, which caused her to start screaming I'm going to be a sister, very loudly I might add, for a 2 year old she has a good set of lungs on her.

Once Violet had calmed down we all tucked into our meals, it was engulfed in no time, and there was nothing left by the end of it.

Once everything had been cleaned up all continue to chat for a couple of hours more, when Violet started to get tired, we decided it was a good time to head home and put her to sleep.

I got into bed feeling extremely tired from today's activities, and started to cuddle into Kass's chest, something I started doing over the years.

"I love you Kass," I linked while yawning into her. "I love you too baby" She told me and I could tell that she was smiling.

AN- sadly this is the end to this book, I had a lot of fun writing it and thank you for all your support it means a lot, let me know if you'd want me to add a chapter about the proposal or the wedding, if you want it I'll try write it for you guys, but I can't promise it will be good. Please check out my other books if you have time, when will my mate find me, repairing a broken heart and my saviour.