Chapter 4

Chasity POV-

As I got in the bathroom I saw her look around as if looking for a way out, but I wasn't going to let her leave, we needed to talk. "Olivia we need to talk, stop trying to get away from me" I said while looking at her unenthusiastically as she tried to run from me again, she seemed surprised and confused at what I said and responded with a question, "how do you know my name?" I just shrugged and said I know a lot of people, not telling her I had admired her and thought she was a little attractive, I mean that's not something I admit to anyone.

"Why did you run away from me?" I asked, she looked sad and thoughtful before answering, "you're the princess and I'm just an omega there's no way that would ever work out because it would ruin your reputation, I mean you have basically the highest rank possible and your going to be queen, I'm just an omega, I also didn't want to be rejected that's all I've ever wanted, I'm scared of being hurt, also you're known as a player and I didn't want to be another one of your conquests or someone you are stuck with," her eyes started to glisten and she looked down as she was explaining herself and I could tell she was trying to hold herself together, I know she seemed quite harsh but I understood how she was feeling, at least think I understood. I walked up to her and lifted up her chin with my index finger so she was looking at me, I saw a tear come out of her eye and her breathing increasing in speed so I just pulled her in for a hug and will hold her until she calms down, this made Violetta whimper from the contact she had longed for from our mate for over a year, after a minute or so she had calmed down a little and I decided it was the perfect time to say what I needed to say.

"You wouldn't ruin my reputation Olivia, just because you're an omega doesn't mean everyone will look down on you, although a lot of the time it is perceived that way my people aren't like that, I also wouldn't reject you, I don't ever wish to cause that pain to anyone because I know what can happen when someone gets rejected, sometimes the reaction isn't that bad and sometimes it can be awful, and I can think of a lot worse people to be my mate, and yes I know I'm labelled as a player but I was tired of all the people around me finding their mates when I couldn't and I tried so hard to find them, I just needed some sort of comfort which is sadly why I became te way am, but now I found you so that won't be happening anymore," I told her with the most sincere look I could muster up while smiling down at her. She looked at me with a sad look in her eyes and slowly pulled away from me. "Are you telling the truth, you won't reject me?" "I'm not going to reject you Olivia, I wouldn't wish that on anyone even if I didn't like them," I told her truthfully with a large smile on my face.

"Okay," she responded giving me a small smile finally believing what I say to be the truth. "To show you I'm being truthful can I take you out after school on Friday?" I asked her hoping she'd agree. After a couple of minutes of convincing and going back and forth, she reluctantly agreed, so I asked for her address so I would be able to pick her up for our date.

Once I had gotten her address, I wrote it in my notes on my phone so I didn't forget it, when we were done talking we decided to go to class, ironically we were in the same class, we were a little late but when I explained to the teacher the lie I mustered up, which was that I didn't feel well and Olivia had made sure I was okay, she just told us to sit down and start taking notes of what was on the board. Which i wasn't concentrated on doing, I was thinking of ideas for the date, I wanted to make it special.