Chapter 18

A/N: IF ANY OF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK! I DON'T BITE HAHA :D
ALSO SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES, I COULDNT GET MY LAPTOP WORKING SO I HAD TO USE MY IPOD SO IT WILL LOOK A BIT DIFFERENTLY. BUT ENJOY!

-----------------------

Carter POV

"I know that you guys probably hate me but I did it for a reason. Our old Alpha was going insane, kidnapping babies from an Alpha who had not been involved in the tragic car accident that happened to our Luna" I stated, my voice laced with sadness as I spoke about our late Luna and everyone held sad faces agreeing quietly.

"I promise if you guys let me that I will protect each and everyone of you, that I will not do anything as insane as our old Alpha had done and I promise I will do everything in power to restore our pack to the way it was before all this shit happened" I informed everyone. I knew that an Alpha would be a hard job to be, and seeing as I wasn't born to be an alpha it was going to as twice as hard. But with the new alpha power surging through me, my wolf and I wanted to be there for our pack no matter what the cost.

As time passed by, and my judgement became doubtful I started thinking that maybe they didn't want me as their leader. But my doubt changed when everyone bowed their heads, saying 'Okay Alpha' before putting their heads up smiling at me. This gave me hope, I was going to become a great leader, hopefully.

"Since this battle is over, I would like everyone to head back to the pack house, I'll be back soon." I stated and they all nodded their heads.

"Marcus!" I shouted out a smile taking over my features, seeing my best friend waving at me.

"Hello Mr. Alpha" He smirked and I laughed giving him a bro hug.

"Look, I know this will be a great change, but your the next best fighter in our pack. I was hoping you would like to become the new Beta?" I asked. Marcus was and still is one of the top fighters in our pack and it would be a privilege for me to have him as my beta.

"Really man? Hell Yeah!" He shouted pumping his fist in the air making me laugh.

"Okay, thanks. Could you also get the members of the pack from out of the cellars? I'm sure they would love to be reunited to their families" I said and he nodded "Yeah sure, I guess we'll see you back at the pack house?" He questioned and I nodded.

Nodding his head, we said our goodbyes before we went in opposite directions.

Going back to wear the other pack was, they all looked at me with raised eyebrows but I shrugged their gaze off wanting to get to my mate as soon as possible.

Using my wolf speed I ran back to Alpha Masons pack house, following Olivia's scent, going down some stairs and into a basement, I opened the door to see Olivia looking after the 3 babies before looking at me.

"Did you feel it?" I asked immediately and she nodded knowing what I was talking about.

"Our old Alpha died and since there was no-one else to take the Alpha position, I was next in line. We're the new pack leaders" I said hoping she would like it be the packs Luna.

I smiled as she smiled at me getting up and wrapping her arms around me. "We'll do great" she whispered into my ear and I nodded wrapping my arms around her waist.

Suddenly, Tyler came running inside, making us look at him with concern as worry itched his faced.

"I need you help me get Alpha Mason and Luna Lottie's children to the medical room please" He said and we both nodded, the 3 of us getting one of the babies, before quickly making our way.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Mason POV

"When the doctor tells you to do something you should do it! He's trying to help your mate so stop arguing. Also how could you not tell us you found your mate!? Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was to hear that you found your mate from your grandmother!? And how the hell could you not tell us that you had children! Not 1 but 3! We had to find that out from the whole pack! I though we raised you better than that Mason" My mother scolded growling at me and I sighed nodding my head muttering an apology.

Even if I was their Alpha, my mother still terrified the crap out of me, especially when she spoke to me in Italian. Boy was it a sight. I cringed when she started doing that and looked to the side to see Charlene smirking at me, amusement clear in her eyes making me scowl at her.

"Are you even listening to me Mason!?" My mother growled out making me look at her with a sheepish look and she scowled before sighing shaking her head.

"Come here, give your mother a hug" She said after awhile, opening her arms towards me. Walking over to her a little, I wrapped my arms around her small frame, for a short lady she sure had a temper. Probably what kept my father on his toes.

Speaking of him, I turned around as my mother pulled away to see my father grinning down at my mother with loving eyes and I had to stop myself from puking my guys out.

"Hey son, you doing okay buddy?" He asked looking at me and I nodded sighing slightly.

"I just want to be in that room with her dad" I sighed and he nodded his head knowing fully well what I was talking about.

"It'll be okay son, your mate will be fine" He smiled reassuringly and I nodded. Coming up to me he gave me a hug, patting me on my back.

Looking back over at Charlene I saw her texting away on her phone, to busy to see what was coming towards her.

Swiftly I was behind her in seconds and picked her up making her squeal with laughter as I spun her around.

"Mason" She whined and I laughed before putting her down.

She spun on her heel turning towards me and gave me a hug before pinching my cheeks "Did the big bad wolf get scared from mommy??" She cooed pouting at me playfully before a smirk rose on her face and I scowled swatting my hands away from me.

As you can tell, my family was what you would call weird, yet sophisticated. We always acted professional towards the pack but behind closed doors was a normal weird family.

"Is grandma doing okay?" I asked. I had been with my grandmother for awhile before I had to leave, my wolf getting impatient and wanting to see his mate, my family was on a holiday that I didn't have time to attend and had stopped to see grandma a few days after I left.

"She's okay, feeling better but she will need to come here and live with us, she can't live alone in that big house" My father sighed and I nodded my head. My grandfather had died a few years ago and seeing as all their children grew up and left she became lonely in her house seeing as my grandfather and grandmother built a house in the middle of the forest with complete privacy.

"Before you go changing the subject young boy, I want to meet my grandchildren" My mother interrupted me, daring me to say no as she looked at me her eyes narrowing up at me. Sighing, I nodded my head.

"Tyler, can you bring my children to me immediately, my mother wants to meet them" I mind linked him and he said yes.

"Ashton, Cameron and William will be here shortly" I stated smiling as I thought about them, my mother began to squeal with excitement.

Just as we we're waiting for Tyler to bring my children, the door to Lottie's room opened and our talking stopped immediately and I walked up to the doctor.

"Is she okay?"

-----------------------
Hey Guys!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I have no idea if this chapter is short or long seeing as I did this on my iPod but hopefully it is! I just had to leave it at a cliff hanger sorry, I'm just evil haha *Que. evil laugh* What did you guys think of this chapter??? Comment down below what you think! Love you all xx

VOTE AND SHARE!!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY