Chapter 38

Unknown POV

Everything is going to smithereens. I slammed my fists against the table letting out a growl.

I had everything set, a plan and everything and things were going to shambles. He ruined my life, destroyed everything I ever worked for and now it was like this?

"What are we going to do now?" She questioned and I let out a growl.

"We'll just have to set things in motion quicker than we thought" I stated and she smirked at my answer.

"Finally, I was getting bored" She smirked clapping her hands together.

"Let the games begin" She smiled, raising her champagne glass lifting it up and meeting it towards mine before I brought my own to my lips smirking to myself.

He will defiantly pay.

+_+_+_+_+_+

Lottie POV

I was on edge.

I couldn't help but think something bad was going to happen.

Something was defiantly going to go wrong, I could feel it.

If I knew Rose, she doesn't give up without a fight. So why did she just leave? It wasn't like her.

"Babe are you okay?" Mason questioned as he came into the bedroom after having a shower, sitting down next to me, kissing me on the cheek.

"What exactly happened with Rose?" I questioned and he sighed running a hand through his damp hair.

"Well, I told her that I wanted to her out of our pack, that I felt it was wrong for her to be here seeing as my mate felt unsafe around you. She took it surprisingly well and left straight away apologizing for the mishaps she caused us." Mason stated but I still couldn't wrap my head around it.

"If Rose was okay with it then what about my father?" I asked still confused.

"After taking Rose off our territory to make sure she actually left, your father came towards us shouting profanities at me that I couldn't hear all of. He punched me in the face and then stormed off" He informed and my eyes widened. Why would my father act like that? It didn't make sense he would never act this way something is really wrong.

"I'm truly sorry for what my Dad did, I have no idea why he is acting like this" I apologized but he just shook his head lifting his hand to caress my cheek making me lean into his touch closing my eyes as I felt a sense of completeness.

"This isn't your fault, I'm just glad we're alright now" He smiled softly at me as I opened my eyes staring into his ocean blue eyes making me smile.

"We're more than alright" I smiled before leaning in towards him, kissing him on the lips, squealing as he pulled me towards him showering me with kisses making me laugh.

"I was thinking we should do something with the kids tonight" I suggested and he nodded his head kissing me once again.

"Also its their birthday tomorrow, I was thinking of having a small birthday party to get things more happier in here seeing as things haven't been so great" I announce and he nodded tightening his hold around me.

"That sounds perfect babe, we could bring the children around too so that the boys can spend time with actual children around their age" He suggested and I nodded.

"That sounds absolutely perfect" I smiled kissing him once again.

I couldn't keep worrying about Rose, so whats a better way than doing something fun?