Chapter 29

Lottie POV

A million thoughts ran through my mind and I had no idea why Mason would be the way he was today.

I mean why in the hell would he change? Did something so bad happen to make him become this way?

Before I could think things through even more, I heard a groan making me snap my head up as I held Mason's hand tightly.

Ever so slowly, Mason's eyes fluttered open as he groaned again making my breathing hitch as he looked at me.

Before anyone could say anything though, he sat right up so quickly I couldn't tell if it hurt him or not. Quickly, he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a tight hug making me gasp before I smiled sighing in happiness as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you okay?" Mason asked immediately pulling me away from me checking me over making me laugh.

"What's funny?" He questioned making me laugh even more.

"I'm fine, promise. It's just that we're in a hospital because of you and the first thing you ask is if I'm fine when it should be me to ask you that" I smiled at him before leaning in and kissing him on the lips.

I smiled as he groaned into the kiss pulling me even closer to him so I was practically straddled him. His hands stayed wrapped around my waist as we shared our intimate moment with each other. It was these times that I loved, the times I spent with him and our children.

Just as I thought about our children, I heard them giggling as they came walking in making me hop off of Mason quickly making him groan in annoyance.

"Daddy! Mommy!" They screamed in joy as they came running over making me grin as I opened my arms up for them as I leaned down.

It had nearly been a year since I gave birth to my beautiful baby boys, being Alpha's children it allowed them to grow quicker than other werewolves especially since they had both Alpha grandparents which meant they adapted more quickly which was the reason they were able to talk and walk before the age of 1.

I got teary eyed as I thought about my babies, they were growing up way to fast for me to handle.

The boys left as soon as they heard Mason dad shout out 'Kids! Ive got food' giggling in excitement as they ran out.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Mason cooed softly his eyes softening at the sight of my tears as he gently wiped them away with his thumb and I sniffed.

"Our boys are growing up way to fast, next thing you know they'll be all grown up and doing there own things" I sniffed before bursting into tears.

I had no idea why I was acting this way, but I couldn't stop them.

Mason laid me down with him as he rubbed my back whispering sweet words to me as I wrapped my arms around his neck sniffing in his scent for comfort.

"There's no need to be sad baby, I promise we will have more children so you won't ever be bored" He replied kissing my forehead sweetly making me smile as I looked up at him.

"Really? You mean it?" I awed and he nodded his head leaning down and giving me a sweet kiss.

"Of course" He smiled and I grinned leaning up to give him another kiss.

"I'm going to have more grandchildren!" An excited shout came from beside us and we turned just realizing that Mason's mother was still in the room making me blush as I hid behind Mason's chest.

"DEREK! DID YOU HEAR THAT! OUR BABY'S GONNA HAVE MORE CHILDREN!" Mason's mother screamed in excitement making me wince.

"I'm going to be a grandmother to more children!" She squealed with excitement jumping up and down and I couldn't help but laugh as Mason groaned muttering something I couldn't quite hear but were along the lines of 'mothers... crazy...' making me giggle.