Chapter 35

Hey Guys!

So today's winner goes too....

i_summer_2011! Congrats! Give a round of applause guys *Claps*

Also sorry I can't give you a dedication at the moment because I don't have my laptop with me (using my phone) so I'll do that once I get it. Sorry.

You're comments were the best ever! Thank you so much!! Love you all xx

Without further a do.

Chapter 35!!!

------------------------------

Lottie POV

I let out a scream as Mason slammed me up against the wall.

Looking up at him, he looked down at me with a scowl etched on his face, his breathing had deepened and his eyes were black.

"M-Mason your hurting me." I flinched tears brimming as his grip on me tightened.

"You. Will. Not. Leave. Me." He growled before slamming his lips against mine.

I let out a whimper as he bites my lip making me open my mouth. Shoving his mouth down my mouth I couldn't help the numerous whimpers escape my lips but it wasn't out of lust.

Pushing him away I looked up at him with frustrated tears. "Get away from me" I shouted.

"Lottie" He whispered as if realizing what he had done but I shook my head looking at him with disgust.

"You think hurting me and treating me like trash is going to solve things then you have a lot of catching up to do asshole." I spat.

"Lottie I'm sorry I just got angry I didn't mean to make you feel that way" He replied softly but I shook my head glaring at him in disgust.

"I think its best if you leave" I stated crossing my arms.

"Lottie" He replied his voice filled with pain and hurt but I let out a growl "Leave!" I shouted pushing him away. "Get out!" I screamed pushing him some more.

"Why won't you just leave me alone!" I shouted and just like that I broke. Falling to the fall I let out a heart wrenching sob. Pulling my hands up to my face I hid my face as I sobbed not wanting him to see me like this.

Eventually I heard his footsteps walk away from me and then I could hear the door slam close.

Letting out a sniffle I wiped away my tears before getting up. Sighing, I continued making the sandwiches before walking back into the lounge.

Walking in I saw the boys sleeping and was grateful that they didn't hear the argument between Mason and I.

Smiling I put the food down, looking back I saw William looking up at me with his cute blue doe eyes making me smile at him. "You sleepy baby?" I asked and he nodded before raising his hands up with a puppy dog look on his face making me laugh.

Picking him up, I smiled in awe as he rested his cute little head on my shoulder "Momma can ee shay wif you?" He asked sleepily and I nodded my head.

"Of course baby" I smiled kissing his forehead.

"Momma can ee shay wif you too?" Cameron asked and I looked down to see Ashton and Cameron looking at me and I smiled nodding my head "Of course babies" I smiled before picking them both up also, they all giggled before resting there heads on me and I laughed in awe.