Chapter 25

Hey Guys!

I am so happy right now!! You guys gave me more than 85 votes and you did the 10 comments!! It's like the first time it had been followed through so thank you so so much!! I love you all xx I would like to give a dedication to @KikiH77 for the amazingly long comment!! Also for being the tenth commenter (is that even a word lol!?) and allowing you all to get two chapters!! Give a round of applause *Claps like a maniac* So without further a do, I give you chapter 25!!

--------------------------------

Lottie POV

"Get out get out get out!" I shouted with embarrassment my face turning as red as a tomato and I groaned in embarrassment as I held my hands over my chest.

You guys must be wondering why the hell I am screaming? Well, after I had taken my bra off, -which is embarrassing- the door had swung open revealing one of the boys from the pack standing at the door with a panting look like he was in a rush and then his eyes were on me and he just looked at me gobsmacked. God this is the worst day of my life.

"Get the fuck out before I rip you apart and fed you to the fucking rogues!" Mason yelled and that was when I heard the door slam shut the boy squeaking out a quick apology before running out the door.

I looked at Mason to see him looking at the door the boy had barged through with anger so fierce I would have flinched if I wasn't his mate, he was breathing heavily and I knew he was trying to calm his wolf down, turning back to me his eyes softened a little but there was still anger in his eyes, coming towards me, he quickly wrapped his arms around me making me stiffen but I relaxed when I smelt his scent as sniffed mine to calm down. 

Slowly wrapping my arms around his neck I closed my eyes sighing in comfort. "I'm sorry for that, I should have known he was coming in but you can really distract a person you know" He chuckled lightly and I laughed smiling.

"I have to go attend to some pack business quickly they say its urgent but I will be back as soon as possible is that okay?" He questioned worry itched in his voice.

"It's fine Mason, do what you need to do to keep our pack safe" I smiled and he nodded but before leaving he bent his head down and kissed my lips softly that made my eyes flutter as they closed making a small moan come from the back of my throat as we moved in sync.

"I better go before I start doing something I won't be able to stop" He replied huskily as he pulled apart making me blush as I knew what he was talking nodding, I leant back up giving him a quick kiss.

"Wait... Mason!" I called out as he started walking away making him stop and look back "Yeah?" He questioned. "I can't have a shower so could you um grab me some clothes and then take me to bed?" I asked blushing slightly at my embarrassment. God I felt so weak and useless.

"Sure thing babe, but you have to stop thinking that your weak baby, you are anything but weak. You are strong and beautiful you are my mate and a Luna." He said with a stern voice making me blush and I nodded smiling at him a bit, Mason left the room and came back with some of my clothes and I blushed when I saw him holding my underwear and bra in his hand. 

Quickly snatching them from his grasp I put my clothes on and glared as he chuckled at me before putting his hands in the air mockingly making me glare at him even more. 

Once I was finished, Mason walked towards me picking me up and I couldn't help but smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck his chest still bare from having taken it off I ran a hand down his chest and smiled when I felt him shiver under my touch groaning as I did it.

He laid me on the bed carefully making sure I didn't lay on one of our babies before kissing my forehead "You should get some more rest okay? I'll be back soon" He said before quickly throwing on a shirt and walking out the door closing it softly.

I smiled as I layed on the bed watching my babies sleep, I quietly picked up Ashton's hand carressing it with my thumb softly doing the same to each of my babies before laying down, wrapping an arm around their little bodies I closed my eyes as I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Mason POV

Closing the door softly I walked downstairs to see Brodie at the stairs, looking up at me he quickly bowed down "I am so sorry Alpha, I shouldn't have um came into your bedroom like that" He apologized and it took all of me not to rip his throat out.

"Make sure it doesn't happen again" I growled out and he nodded his head saying 'yes alpha'.

"What do you want that was so important for you to barge into my room like that" I gritted and he looked up at me. 

"Alpha, you need to come down to the dungeons quick, Tyler is going crazy and his wolf has taken over demanding for you to talk to him" He stated and I clenched my jaw at the thought of him telling me, an alpha to do what he wants!

"I will go down there, I want you to get Carter and Olivia and tell them to meet me in my office. I need to speak to them" I stated before turning on my heel and walking down to the dungeons.

Greeting the guards that stood watch, they opened the door to Tyler's cell to where I came face to face with Tyler. Or should I say his wolf.

"Hello Xander" 

------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

Okay so I hope this will work properly! I have redone second half of the chapter because for some stupid reason it deleted it! Can you believe it!! Stupid Wattpad... Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know its short but seeing as I am writing you guys two chapters! The other one will be longer (hopefully) I am writing the second chapter as we speak so don't you guys worry! It will be here soon promise!! Comment down below what you think and thank you guys so much for the support you guys have given me!! I've been thinking and I may probably do all the spin offs I suggested but it will take time! Especially the triplets ones! It will go from oldest to youngest i.e Ashton, Cameron, William. There will be a note for you guys on the title to tell you which one but I will be writing it AFTER I finish this book and a few of my other books! Love you all xx

VOTE AND SHARE

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY