Chapter 34

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to say a congratulations to @Bamagranna for winning! All your comments made me laugh so thank you haha! 

Give a huge clap to @Bamagranna for winning! *Claps loudly* If you liked this please comment down below and I might do it again!

Without further a do. Chapter 34!

----------------------------

"You know. I guess being a hybrid comes in handy sometimes" She smirked and before I knew it I blacked out.

(A/N: That was the word you guys had to figure out! :P)

---------------------

Lottie POV

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I blinked a few times as it was bright in here and couldn't help but let out another groan.

Opening my eyes once I knew I was safe from the bright light. I looked around sitting up as I ran a hand through my head.

Images flashed through my head from last night and my eyes widened. Rose was a hybrid. A fucking hybrid.

But what had me confused was why the hell no one knew she was a hybrid. How couldn't anyone tell she was a hybrid? Especially me. I mean we had been best friends forever how could I have not known!?

The door opened and a head popped in. "Can I come in?" Charlene questioned and I nodded smiling at her.

"How are you doing?" She questioned and I let out a sigh.

"Honestly? Not that great. How did I get here? Things are getting too chaotic Charlene and I have no idea what to do. I mean how come no one is killing Rose right now, she attacked our pack. She's a freaking hybrid" I shouted at the end.

"Okay I think you hit your head a little hard there" Charlene laughed faltering as I looked up at her with a serious expression. "Lottie, if she was a Hybrid I'm pretty sure we would know that. How do you know if she's a hybrid anyways?" She questioned as she sat on the bed.

"She told me last night in the woods before something happened and I blacked out" I stated and she looked at me strangely.

"Lottie what are you talking about? You went to bed early yesterday. You never even went into the woods last night" She questioned before putting her hands on my forehead as if checking my temperature. "Are you sick?" She questioned.

"What? No. I'm fine" I stated pulling away from her.

"Charlene I have no idea but you have to believe me. Rose is a hybrid I have no idea whats happening but you have to believe me" I begged and she sighed.

"I'm sorry Lottie but I'm sure you're just sick at the moment. Just lie down and rest" She smiled speaking me to me softly and I let out a frustrated growl.

"I'm not sick! I'm being serious! Rose is a fucking hybrid who is dead set on destroying my life!" I shouted and Charlene flinched at me before slowly getting up looking at me weirdly.

"Lottie, you're acting really weird I'll get you some medicine just lay down and rest okay" She smiled before quickly walking out and I sighed.

How come no one was believing a word I was saying at the moment?

Getting up, I walked out and followed the scent of where my babies were. Walking downstairs I let out a growl as I saw her playing with my children.

"Get away from my children" I growled lowly not wanting to scare my children. Rose looked up at me with an innocent look on her face.

"Lottie why are you being so mean? All I want to do is be your friend. I'm sorry for all the hard times I've put you through but you have to understand that wasn't me. I just want my best friend back" She pleaded and that was when I realized we weren't alone.