Chapter 47

Mason POV

"Alpha this is a trap and you know it." My guard called out to me through our mind-link.

"I know that" I grunted out picking up my pace.

I had just entered the territory where I could smell my mate.

Please be alright.

Taking a deep breath in, I slowly breathed out calming down.

I can't get angry. Getting angry means losing control. Losing control means pour posture and getting killed easily.

Heightening my senses I closed my eyes.

My paws hit the soft hard ground beneath my paws. Dirt digging it's way into my claws.

Taking in another sniff of fresh air, I paused my body going stiff as I feel my mate getting hurt.

A growl emanates from within me, my eyes narrowing into slits.

Bastard.

My wolf was slowing losing it's patience and it was a wonder how he was holding back knowing our mate was in danger.

Do you want to go ape shit crazy and kill us?

Do you want our mate to slowly die and leave our children parent less!?

I let out a growl knowing I had upset him. Ignoring him.

I continued making my way to where my mate was.

Thud. Thud.

I could hear paws running towards me.

Pretending I don't hear it, I wait till I see the wolf jump out to duck.

Stopping, I turned a sharp left jumping onto the fallen wolf baring my teeth at him.

A whimper escaped his lips but it didn't last long when I bit into his neck killing him instantly.

Keeping my hearing senses on point I could hear 3 more wolves on their way.

Turning around I looked to see 3 wolves jumping out from within the forest.

The golden one was on my left, the brown one in front of Me and the creme coloured wolf on my right.

I let out a growl, snapping my teeth at them.

Crouching down in a pounce stance, I waited for someone to strike.

The one on my right decided to strike first.

Taking a leap towards me I ran ducking under the wolfs body, turning my body I clawed his under belly making him howl falling to the floor as he bled out.

It must of angered the two wolves as they both charged at me.

Grunting, I ran towards them my head bobbing up and down, squaring my shoulders before taking a leap at the last minute when our heads were nearing touching.

Turning my body around so I was now facing their butts. I charged at the one with the golden brown fur and bit into their body flinging them to the near by tree.

Bucking into the one with the brown fur he turned towards me growling at me but I growled louder making him hesitate in hurting me.

He shouldn't of done that.

With no hesitation at all I clawed deep into his neck, his body falling limp as his neck laid on the ground.

I looked around just in time to see the golden wolf charging towards me, or more like limping.