Chapter 1

Lottie POV

Today is the day! My 18th Birthday! I finally get to go to a party!! I know its weird that I haven't gone to a party besides like birthday partys with friends and family but never a house party, because I promised my mum that I wouldn't until I was of age.

You see my mum had died 5 years ago by a rogue attack, it hurt deeply when my dad found out his mate had died which made him hunt them down. It took awhile but being an Alpha had its perks which he was able to avenge my mothers death. But it still didnt mend his broken heart, I think he would have killed himself if it wasnt for me, mum always said that she never wanted me to be alone without one parent if something were to happen so dad stayed its hard watching him fall in the slumps from time to time, but Im glad hes still here.

"Lottie! Blakes here" My dad shouted out.

"Coming!" I shouted back walking down the stairs, making sure I didnt trip over my heels! I wore a black strapless drees that hugged my curves perfectly and flowed freely down the bottom and it was mid thigh not slutty but sexy!!

I saw my boyfriend of 4 years smiling at me, I returned it giving him a kiss on the lips, I dont think he's my mate because I haven't felt anything like sparks when we kiss or touch each other but I dont want to hurt his feelings since he keeps saying he loves me and that were mates.

"Hey beautiful you look stunning!" He smiled.

"Thanks babe you don't look so bad yourself" I joked poking him in the stomach.

"Now, before you leave remember not to get drunk! But if you are do NOT no matter what drive drunk!! Ok, if theres no one thats sober then call me or get a taxi! And don't accept things from strangers" My dad said with a stern look.

"Yes daddy, Love you" I smiled hugging him.

"I love you too honey have fun, your mother would have been proud of you!" My dad whispered into my ear making a tear roll down my eye.

"Okay, lets go" I said letting go of my dad and grabbing Blakes arm.

"See you tomorrow dad!" I shouted shutting the door. My dad would NEVER allow me to sleep over at Blake's that's why Im staying with my best friend Rose for the night.

"You excited babe?" Blake chuckled at my expression which was mixed with excitement and excitement.

"Hell Yeah! Lets get this Party started!!" I shouted earning another chuckle from my boyfriend.

+_+_+_

We've arrived at the house and to say it was packed was an understatement! I could hardly move there was people everywhere, I looked Blake grabbed my arm while pushing through the crowd so he wouldn't lose me we stopped at the bar to see Rose waving at us.

"Hey birthday girl!" Rose smiled hugging me.

"Hey Ro" I replied hugging her back.

"Come on lets get some drinks!!" Tugging on my arm Rose led me and Blake to the bar and gave me a red cup that had god knows what in it but from what I could smell it was alcohol.

"Whats in it?" I asked

"I dont know but it tastes real good just try it" Rose replied practically shoving the drink in my mouth. The drink burned my throat and I started coughing.

"Oh my god it burns!" I choked out.

"Well, duh! Thats what happens when you drink alcohol silly billy" Ro laughed.

I took a little sip of it this time and it still burned the back of my throat but it tasted better.

+_+_+_