Chapter 7

Lottie POV

I wake up with a smile on my face, I look around to see Mason sleeping peacefully next to me, his hair messy yet at the same time sexy and I can't help it when my hand runs through his hair. His eyes snap open and I pull my hands away my eyes wide at what I did.

You are a complete idiot doing that Lottie! He probably thinks you're a weirdo for doing something like that in his sleep! My wolf replied rolling her eyes at me.

I look at Masons reaction and find myself blushing as he grins at me.

"S-sorry" I stutter looking down in embarrassment.

My chin is suddenly lifted and I look into Masons blue eyes that seemed to make the world stop making it as if it was only him and I. He leans down and his lips brush against mine as if teasing me, I shiver as his lips are suddenly against my neck to the place he marked me and I can feel myself becoming wet instantly.

I pull him up and smash my lips against his my wolf and I wanting to touch the lips of our mate. Mason is surprised before he kisses me just as hard, I tongues move in sync and I immediately moan at the taste of him. Mason is on top of me and his hands move up my shirt his hands caress my breasts and I moan at how great the feeling is.

We pull apart and Mason begins kissing me against my jaw all the way down to my neck sucking on my sweet spot, I close my eyes and savour this moment we are having together. Before anything can happen my father barges in the room and I push Mason off of me in fright.

I look towards my father and blush instantly looking down, Mason begins to laugh and I glare at him.

"If you guys don't mind I would appreciate it if you would not have sex while I can practically hear you!" Dad narrowed his eyes at us and I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Breakfast will be ready soon, Cameron, William and Ashton are in the living room watching their favourite movie" Dad said before walking off.

Mason chuckles as he stands up and I huff in annoyance at how he seems so casual towards it as if he has been caught in a situation like this before, my wolf howls in agony as we think of our mate with another female and I can't help the sad feeling come over me, what if he already has another female warming his bed up for him at night!? I try to shake off the negative thoughts but it's not working so well.

As if Mason sees my dilemma he comes towards me lifting my ching so I can look into his piercing blue eyes which are holding concern "What's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing" Shaking my head.

"Tell me!" He growled.

I narrowed my eyes up at him, hating the fact that he was using his Alpha tone at me and practically telling me I had to tell him.

"Don't you use that tone with me!" I growled at him pushing him off. Getting up I walked out on him, God he is such a dick sometimes!

I huffed before going into the living room to see my three angels. "Hi my angels!" I smile at the lovingly sometimes I wonder how I could get 3 handsome angels.

They all giggled saying hi, I smiled at my 3 gorgeous babies.

I left them with there toys and movies while I checked up on Dad, walking into the kitchen I looked to see my Dad staring out the window.

"Dad?"

"Yes honey?" Dad replied snapping out of his day dream.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes why sweetheart?"

"I don't know you just seemed like you were staring out in space"

"I'm fine sweetheart, do you want to grab some plates for the boys?"