Chapter 43

Unknown POV

I smirk at Mason seeing his eyes widen with disbelief like he couldn't actually believe it.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I grin and immediately he growls lunging for me but misses as I side step his attack.

"Now now, don't want me to hurt your precious mate" I growl.

"Give her back to me! Why are you doing this!?" He roars.

"Do NOT shout at me!" I growl. "I will NOT hesitate to kill your mate if you keep talking back to me." I state, I watch in amusement as he looks at me, deciding whether or not he believes me before clenching his fists and standing down.

"Now I have a proposition for you. So take a seat and let's get this started" I smirk walking over to my seat I plonk myself on it leaning back.

+_+_+_+_+_+
Lottie POV

I gasp as I felt a cold splash of what I assumed was water, snapping my eyes open I take in a deep gulp of much needed air.

Looking around frantically I see that Rose is the only one in the room smirking at me, a bucket in her hand.

"Thank goodness your awake sweetie you've been passed out for 4 hours I was starting to worry" She pouted as if she was really worried when I knew the truth.

"Fuck off back to where ever you came from you greedy bitch" I spat making her growl.

"You better watch it you bitch it's not like your in the position to talk rude about me I could end your puny pathetic life right here" She growls menacingly.

"But you can't can you" I smirk. "You may want to harm me but someone has something over you so much that you can't do anything to me. You can roughen me up but you can't ever kill me or my baby" I smirk.

"You may be right about that but that doesn't mean anything. I may not be able to hurt you but I could very well hurt your precious mate" She spat and my eyes widened.

"Oh yes, not everything revolves around you Lottie. So you better behave otherwise we wouldn't want someone to be in an accident" She smirked, I begin to growl my wolf and I hating this.

"If you touch him I swear to god I'll-" I get cut off when she interrupts me.

"You'll what? Hurt me? Kill me? You can't do anything to me if you haven't noticed YOURE the one tied up not me" She states and I smile making her smirk drop a little.

"You know next time you should really be more careful. You didn't even realise that you had lost something so important when we were fighting" I state her eyes knotting in confusion making me laugh.

"While you were busy talking rubbish I was able to set myself free" I smirk showing her my hands that had untangled from the rope.

Without a second thought my claws come out and just like that her hand is rolling all the way to the wall completely detached from her filthy body.

Getting up I stretch loving the sound of my bones clicking.

"That's what you get for pissing off a hormonal pregnant lady" I spat.

Just as I'm about to walk towards the door the door slams open and my eyes widen as I see who it is.

His shirt was completely shredded apart, blood dripping from his chest. There was a faint gash under his eye that was beginning to heal.

"Dad?" I whisper before running over to him as he falls to the ground.

"Lottie thank god I found you." He whispers wrapping his arms around me before grunting in pain.

"Dad? Are you okay? We have to get out of here before people find us" I whisper trying to help him up.

"I know. I already know where to go I saw a small exit way when I was coming to get you. We have to leave" Dad states and I nod helping him up as I wrap an arm under his arms lifting him up.

"Let's go" He says before showing me where to go.

"Where is everyone?" I question as we walk down the empty hallway.

"I don't know but I heard a commotion on the other side of this place whatever is happening is allowing us time to run" Dad grunts and I nod.

We turn right and I see a door that looks like it leads outside a few meters away.

"Lottie" I hear Masons voice and I stop in my tracks making my father look at me with a confused expression.

"Mason? I don't know where I am but I've got my father. Rose kidnapped us but were free" I shout through our mind-link. Before continuing our walk to the door.

"Lottie! Listen to me" Mason shouts out.

"What is it?" I grunt my body still hurting but I couldn't give up.

"Run! It's not what you think!" He shouts and I begin to realise that his voice sound hoarse and broken like he's hurt badly.

"What?" I reply.

Were a few steps away from the door and I look down at my father who has a determined look on his face.

"It's a trap!" Mason shouts.

Just as I stop right in front of the door, my Dad looks at me, a glint in his eyes I could not comprehend.

He opens the door and I let out a yelp as I feel something against my neck.

My eyes widen as I grab my neck a searing pain suddenly starting making me fall to the ground.

"Dad?" I whisper not getting why my Dad was suddenly smirking down at me, laughing at me like I was an idiot.

"You never learn do you my sweetheart" He grins and I feel my eyes begin to flutter close.

The last thing I remember is Masons voice.

"Your fathers the traitor"

-------------
Hey Guys!

Sorry this is a short chapter and it can't be that long! I've been real busy with school starting up again.

What did you think of this chapter? Comment what you think.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY