Chapter 22

Mason POV

I watched as he crumpled to the ground, his head shaking in disagreement like he couldn't believe it. No like he didn't want to believe it. I watched as he started crying, his body shaking as he pulled at his hair but all to soon he passed out which I think was due to exacution.

"Get mate! Mate NOW!" My wolf demanded.

Almost immediately I wrenched the door open, not bothering with it. I looked inside the car to see Lottie still laying in the car still sleeping and my heart clenched wanting for her to just be up.

"Someone get Tyler! Put him in the dungeons! I will deal with him later" I growled through the mind-link.

Someone came up who I noticed was our second best fighter, named Brodie, nodding at him he went to pick up Tyler while I rushed back to our pack house. The doctor could take care of Lottie there, I wanted to be with her whereever she was and that was the best choice.

I kept looking at my mate, her head was bobbing up and down and I slowed my process making sure she wasnt uncomfortable. Her hair was blowing all over the place but still as beautiful. I gently leaned down placing a kiss on her lucious lips. 

Once we were back in the pack house I saw the doctor rushing towards me. "Alpha is our Luna okay? I am deeply sorry Alpha" He apologized bowing his head down.

"You should be. My mate, your Luna could have died and I would have put the blame on you. Make sure something like this never happens again or else I will have your head for this" I growled out my eyes narrowing into slits. I watched as he nodded his head and I could smell the fear from him making my wolf nod his head smiling proudly at our Alpha abilities.

"Lottie was in a small car crash but I'm pretty sure she wasn't hurt but I want you to still check on her" I stated as I layed her down on our bed. The doctor immediately replied with yes alpha before walking over to her and checking for any bruises.

"She is fine Alpha, the impact of the car wasn't as fatal. Was she lying down when you got her?" He asked and I nodded. "Well thats good, it means she didn't hit her head against the window, so I'm guessing she was at the back. That means the person who was driving would have gotten most of the impact" He stated and I nodded. 

"If your finished here, I would like for you to head down to the dungeons and tend to Tyler. He had hurt himself" I said and he nodded excusing himself.

Walking over to my walk in closet I quickly changed out of my clothes putting on some more comfortable clothes. Walking back to my mate, I softly hopped into the bed, gently pulling Lottie closer to me so that she was resting her head on my arm. I wrapped my arm around her waist and took a deep breathe in smelling her intoxicating scent. Kissing her head softly I murmured soft words to her as I watched her as her breathing was deep, her chest falling up and down and I just wished to have her look at me. At times like these I missed the way she looked at me and I smiled sadly at her.

"Please wake up baby" I whispered before closing my eyes.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"Daddy? Daddy wake up!" I heard little voices calling out shouting at me as they called my name and I groaned.

"Daddy! You have to wake up!!" A little voice shouted again and I opened my eyes slowly looking down at the three bundles who seemed to be waking me up.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought grandma and grandpa was looking after you" I asked smiling as I scooped them up kissing their foreheads making them laugh.

"Gwamma and Gwampa came here wif us cosh we want tah see you and mommy!" Ashton said clapping his head making me laugh.

"Okay, mommy is sleeping right now so lets go downstairs and have some breakfast" I said looking over to Lottie who was still not awake and it pained me that I had to tell our children that.

"Yeah!" They shouted but quietly and I smiled. Getting up I walked out the door closing it softly and walked down to the kitchen to see mum and dad standing there along with a few of the other pack members who smiled at us before making there way out probably noticing that I just wanted my family. Making me silently thank them.

"Oh honey! You're up! I'm sorry if they woke you up I told them you were sleeping but they wanted to stay with you guys" My mother apologized but I just shook my head.

"It's okay mum. Where is Charlene?" I asked.

"Charlene wasn't feeling to well so she decided to stay home but she said to say hi to you" Mum replied and I nodded my head.

"Is Lottie okay?" My mother inquired but I shook my head. "She still hasn't woken up yet. I'm afraid of whats going to happen" I replied and she sighed. "These things take time honey, I'm sure she will be okay and will be awake in no time" She smiled and I nodded my head sadly.

"I'm making breakfast so why don't you just go play with the boys while I do all of this" My mother suggested and I nodded going up to her and kissing her on the cheek.

"Thanks mum"

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

After we finished having breakfast mother went to go change the boys since they had gotten messy and said something about taking them outside to play.

Just as I finished washing the dishes I heard footsteps running towards me making me turn around.

"Mason!" My mother shouted making me look at her in alarm. What was it!?

"I went to check on her, to see if she was alright" My mother gasped and my eyebrows knotted in confusion.

"Check who mum?" I asked.

"Lottie! I wen't to go see if she was alright and-" I cute her off when I growled "What is it!" I shouted.

"She's waking up Mason! Lottie is waking up!"

------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

I know, I know I'm cruel for not letting you guys get a view on Lottie awakening but I just had too. I hope you don't mind :P And of course dead! I hope you haven't all died yet because of me not updating haha. Also this chapter may be a little crap but hopefully you wont mind!! Love you all xx

Comment down below what you think!

VOTE AND SHARE

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY