Chapter 13

Mason POV

Red. It was all I could see. My body was grumbling with anger, growls emitting from my mouth. I wanted revenge. I wanted to see those who even thought of taking my children away from me suffer. I would burn them alive and watch them slowly burn as they cried out in pain. But before I did that I would watch them as I bet the hell out of them tearing them to shreds slowly before leaving them to heal and just when they finish healing I will burn them.

"-son Mason!" Someone shouted making me snap out of my angered moment as I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me, giving me comfort. Almost immediately I tightened my grip around the slender waist that gave me comfort and calmed my wolf and I down.

Looking down, I saw Lottie and I leaned down kissing her with want and need. I kissed her with fire and passion that always made me feel as if I was on a high of happiness. Lottie moaned into the kiss as she kissed me back the feeling intensifying it was like she was my drug that I could not stay away from. Our lips moved in sync, I ran my tongue against her bottom lip and she opened who mouth a little letting me slide my tongue in, I let out a low growl of approval as we kissed, it felt amazing and I couldn't get enough of it. 

Unwrapping my arms from her waist, I put them on both sides of her waist and pulled her onto the bed I was currently in, she wrapped her legs around my waist as she sat comfortably on my legs. Lottie pulled away from me as she needed to breathe in some air, I continued to pepper her with kisses as I kissed against her jaw going down to her neck. I sucked and nipped at where her mark was and almost immediately she moaned pulling my hair and I groaned with approval as she leaned back giving me more access her body rubbing against me making me get a very prominent hard on.

But sadly, all good things come to an end when someone slams open the door and shouts Alpha making me growl pulling back and  Lottie squealing in embarrassment hiding herself into the crook of my neck seeing as I wouldn't let her go. Glaring at whoever interrupted me I saw Tyler giving me a sheepish look "Sorry" he apologized before looking at me seriously.

"Sorry to interrupt the two of you but 2 wolves are at the border of our territory, we assume they are Rogues" He stated and I growled lowly.

"Well if they enter our territory then get rid of them!" I shouted at him.

"But that isn't all Alpha, they have your pups" Tyler stated.

------------------------------

Unknown POV

It was midnight now and we were ready. Our family had been notified and were going to run away and hope to god that they find somewhere safe before the Alpha realizes it.

"Are you ready?" I asked Olivia as she came into view, she nodded and took one of the babies. I took the two other babies and we quickly made our way outside. No one was guarding the place, everyone was having a celebration. The Alpha thought that I was going to be guarding the children when in reality I was setting them free.

I sniffed the place seeing if anybody was near, when I knew there wasn't anyone near, I gestured for Olivia to follow me as we made our way to the forest where we would shift.

We were in the forest and I set the babies down. "Will you guys be good and hold onto us when we shift into our wolves?" Olivia asked them nicely, I watched as they look at each other before nodding at Olivia understanding what she was saying and I sighed in relief. They didn't seem scared of us and they warmed up to Olivia really well which I was glad of.

We shifted into our wolves, once we did we sat down and I nudged the two children to get onto me. They did and I got up once they were seated and holding onto my fur tightly. I looked over at Olivia who had done the same.

"Ready?" I mind-linked Olivia through our mate bond.

She nodded her head smiling at me with a wolfy grin "As ready as I will ever be"

And with that we were off.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

It had been 3 hours and we had left the pack territory, our paws padded the ground as we ran with lightening speed. We weren't that far away from the Red Blood Moon Pack in fact we were just outside there borders, I kind of hoped that they wouldn't hurt us, it was risky for us to do this because we could end up getting ourselves killed seeing as the Alpha would see we have his children and assume the worst. 

Seeing a lake up ahead, I nudged Olivia making her look at me, I turned my head looking at the lake before gesturing for us to go there and have a rest for awhile, I knew that we were tired and that the children would probably wanting to sit and have a rest also. I sat down, letting the children off and Olivia did the same. I trotted over to a tree going behind it and shifting back into my wolf, I stretched as I felt my body ache from running all this time. I quickly changed into some clothes before stepping out. I saw the children sitting down looking around as if wondering what was happening.

A few moments later, Olivia came out smiling at me before walking over to the children, crouching down she gave the children a bottle of milk from her bag smiling at them. Getting back up she walked up to me and stood on her tippy toes giving me a peck on the lips.

"It's going to be fine, there isn't anything to worry about" She smiled at me with reassurance obviously knowing what has been bugging my mind. 

"I know, it's just I don't want you to get hurt" I smiled at her.

"I can take care of myself you know and it doesn't matter because you would always protect me" She smiled and I grinned back knowing that I would do anything for her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me as I leaned my head down into the crook of her neck inhaling her intoxicating scent that always calmed me down.

We took a drink from the water basking in the fresh water that gave us our energy back.

Danger. My wolf growled out making me snap my attention up. Smelling the air I could immediately tell there were others here. A low growl escaped my lips and I reached over to grab Olivia putting her behind me making her on high alert.

We stepped back, walking slowly towards the children protecting them.

All of a sudden, there are three wolves come out. I could immediately tell they were of higher rank meaning they were the Alpha, Luna and Beta . They also weren't from any random pack.

No, they were from the Red Blood Moon Pack.

-----------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

I am so sorry! I had promised to update the next day but then I completely forgot about that promise and was doing other stuff instead so I am totally sorry! Also I'm not sure if this chapter is long or short so sorry if it is the latter! If it is I hope I made up for it by giving you one hell of a romantic scene *wink wink* haha hope you liked it!

As usual, please comment what you think! Love your guys comments! Always makes my day!! 

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY