Chapter 3

Lottie POV

Oh shit.

How could I be such an idiot!? I stood there my jaw was practically on the ground. I turned to my father who looked at me with anger yet sadness and a bit of happiness? I wasn't sure because he started yelling at me.

"LOTTIE GRACE BUTLER! WHAT THE HELL!? YOUR TO YOUNG TO BE PREGNANT!" He roared, fumes coming out of his ears. A small cough was heard and we both snapped our heads towards Chase.

"Um Alpha I think you should quieten down, besides there's more to be told" He stated then he looked at me "Would you like to have an ultrasound?" He questioned and I nodded my head not knowing what else to do or say.

Chace quickly put something onto my stomach and I gasped at the coldness making Chace smile at me. Gently, he looked at the screen as he did what he had to do and smiled at me.

"Congratulations Lottie, you will be having triplets" He congratulated me and my jaw dropped to the core of the world.

What the actual fuck!? Three babies??

I started hyperventilating, my breathing becoming harder and harder. It seemed as if someone was choking me and I couldn't breathe at all. I started becoming dizzy and gripped onto my dad for support who was currently looking at me with worry.

"Please, Lottie calm down, you will hurt your babies and yourself if you stress too much. Calm down please" Chase stated trying to soothe me.

Calm down? He wanted me to calm down!? How could I? I was 18 and pregnant with not 1, not 2 but freaking 3!?

After a few minutes I was able to calm down, I took a deep breath my heart still pumping at the speed of lightning.

Chase started to continue "Well, as you know as werewolves we have a quick process and adapt more meaning instead of your children coming in 9 months, they will be coming at 4"

"How is that possible? Normally it would be 6 months, that is unless you became pregnant with an Alphas pup" My dad stated looking gobsmacked. That's when I mentally groaned.

Oh shit!

Mason.

I knew he was the father, but my Dad probably thought that Blake was the one who got me pregnant, I hadn't told him about our break up yet. I didn't have the time when Dad had been busy with work and everything.

"Dad there's something you need to know" I looked down at my fingers.

"What is it?"

"Well, you know how I went to the party last month?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

"Well, um I had gotten drunk and um well I went looking for Blake since I couldn't fine him and when I did, he was kind of having sex with Rose -"

I was cut off when my dad made a low menacing growl.

"He did what?" He growled and I winced at the sound, being an Alpha meant having a menacing growl that stung my ears.

"Yeah, but its okay since he wasn't actually my mate, but um since I was heartbroken I ran away and bumped into this guy, and well we had done it, and he mustn't of used protection" I stated and he cringed obviously not liking that at all.

"But that's not all, I didn't know so you can't blame me but it was our Rivals Alpha, Alpha Masom0n" I closed my eyes shut looking away from my probably fuming dad.

After a few minutes of silence, I looked up to see my dads pale face staring blankly at me. Oh god hes in shock.

I snapped my fingers in his face and he snapped out of his trance looking at me with a small smile.