Chapter 5

Lottie POV

Ugh! I cant believe that just happened, just thinking about Mason's lips against mine made me burn with desire. I touched my lips, remembering how right his lips felt against mine. I instantly blushed as I remembered that Mason's friend Tyler had seen us and probably my Dad. The thought of my Dad watching me kiss Mason made me super embarrassed.

I sighed, right now I'm changing Wills diaper right now. Cameron and Ashton are playing with there toys right now. I placed William with his brothers and headed towards Mason and my Dad.

When I came into the living room where they were I almost laughed at the site. My dad was giving him his best glare while lecturing him about taking care of me and all that crap, but the funny thing was Mason looked so uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Dad you can cut that out now" I said to Dad while smirking at Mason who was giving me a wild glare.

Dad stood up, leaving the room but not before mind-linking to me "The goddess picked you a great mate Lottie" he smiled at me and left. I blushed at what my Dad said but sighed in relief knowing he like Mason.

I wasn't so sure I liked Mason though, I mean he did leave me and I'm pretty sure we were mates, when I woke up that morning, I almost cried that I didn't see him laying next to me that night was remarkable but the fact that he up and left crushed my heart.

I sat next to Mason who instantly wrapped his arms around my waist, I sighed in comfort leaning in towards him.

"Mason?"

"Yeah?"

"W-why did you leave t-that morning?" I sniffed, my tears brimming to the surface. He turned me around, his eyes were looking at me with sadness and regret.

"I'm so sorry Lottie, I was going to come straight back, I got an urgent call about my pack being under attack and I had to leave immediately, when I was ready to come back though, I got a call from my grandmother who needed me to help her with some stuff, I wanted to come back to you but I couldn't I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything" He answered his eyes looking at me with utmost sadness.

I pulled him into a hug, my tears now streaming down my cheeks.

"It's okay you had to do it, anyways you came back didn't you" I smiled at him, he gave me a small smile back.

"Lottie, could I see our children?" He asked, my eyes widened how did he know? As if he knew what I was asking.

"When I came over to see you, I saw you holding our children and I um sort of did a background check on you" He replied rubbing the back of his neck.

He did what!?

"You did what?" I shrieked.

"I'm sorry! I had to see what you had been up too!"

I put my hand on my hip, my other hand pointing at him. "Don't you do that ever again! Ok!" I shouted and he nodded smiling at me.

I crossed my hands over my chest "I am so angry at you right now" I huffed before gesturing him to follow me.

I lead him towards my babies playroom, dad had made one for the boys when they were born, Dad also made a bedroom for them which they stay at when they want to stay with their grandpa and when we come over sometimes.

Once we made it into the room, Mason went to their side which made me smile at them, I was surprised to see my babies interact with him so comfortably since they don't really like strangers, they must know its their daddy.

"Did you want to feed them?" I asked and he nodded.

I walked to the kitchen and making some food for them. Once I finished I went upstairs. The sight made me smile, Mason was playing with them and William was smiling while playing with Mason's hair -more like pulling- while him and Ashton were playing cars, Cameron was laying on Mason's lap sleeping.