Chapter 15

Lottie POV

"I'm going to kill that bastard! He will pay for what he did" Mason growled slamming his hand down on the table.

"Mason calm down" I replied softly holding onto his hand trying to calm him down. "He's just angry that his mate has died, people do things that they will later regret" I stated.

"But that doesn't give him the right to take my children away! It doesn't matter whether or not he will regret the choices he made the fact that he thought it was okay to take my children from me is an act of treason. That treason will be dealt with death" Mason growled making me cover my childrens ears and shoot Mason a look that made him shut up immediately. I had Cameron and Ashton on my lap while Mason had William who was currently holding onto Mason's finger and giggling happily which put a smile onto my face. Once we had our babies back we hadn't taken our eyes off of them, it was going to take awhile for us to ensure there safety but until then, we were going to keep an eye on them. We had some of the people put the cribs in our room so we could know that they were safe.

After we had found Olivia, Carter and my babies, we made our way to the pack house where Mason had them investigated and interiogated. We found out a lot of things, especially where the pack was. Mason had told the pack that we were heading for them in tomorrow to end this stupid war.

"Would you like to have something to eat?" I asked Olivia and Carter after they had finished being interiogated. Mason threw me a look but I just rolled my eyes at him. Sure they were from the Blood Hound Pack and that Carter was the Beta but he hadn't agreed to what the Alpha was doing and brought our babies back. 

"Come this way" I gestured with my head as I got up picking Ashton and Cameron up and started walking over towards the kitchen.

"Is he always like that" Olivia whispered at me, making me turn to see what she was looking at. I saw Mason watching our every step while he had William in his arms and I giggled.

"Most of the time" I laughed making Mason scowl at me making me laugh even more.

"I just wanted to say thanks for listening to us and not going to assumptions" Olivia smiled at me making me smile.

"It's okay, I should be the one saying thanks for bringing our children back to us, if there is anything you need just tell me" I smiled at her.

"Thank you Luna" Oliviva replied.

"Just call me Lottie" 

We walked into the kitchen where I saw Charlie, the chef. Charlie had been the one giving me food when Mason was in a coma, he had been really funny and nice and cooked amazing food, he had also been my first friend and oftened stayed with me for awhile talking to me.

"Lottie! Your here!" He smiled coming up to me giving me a hug.

"Hey Charlie, could you make some food for these two" I smiled pointing at Olivia and Carter.

"Sure" He smiled making something to eat. "Take a seat guys, your food will be ready soon" He informed.

"Why isn't your mate killing Charlie right now for you know hugging you" Olivia whispered making me smile. Seeing as Alpha's especially Mason gets over-protected when another guy touches their mate.

"I'm gay" Charlie answered before I could speak making me smile. Yes, Charlie was gay, and proud of it too. He was a rogue after his parents kicked him out for being a 'disgrace' to the pack and his family which I thought was idiotic because parents were suppose to love their children no matter who they were, the fact that they thought Charlie was a disgrace was horrible, Charlie was a funny, down to earth guy who didn't deserve to get treated this way.

Charlie didn't actually come here, he was found by his mate who happened to be apart of this pack, Mason let him stay here and was accepted by this pack with open arms. Later on he decided to be a chef seeing as he loved cooking food so much and the fact that he was an amazing chef which allowed him to become this packs chef.

"Really!? Wow that is so cool!" Olivia squealed in excitement making Charlie and I laugh.

"Haha thanks" He replied smiling at her with bright eyes.

We all talked while Charlie was making food and it was a nice change of scenery as we laughed and talked way different from the last couple of days. I was glad that things were getting sorted, that I had my children safe and sound in mine and Mason's arms, that I got to meet Olivia who was becoming my new best friend here. Everything was coming together.

"Oh my god! This food is delicious! Charlie you're my favourite person now" Olivia moaned making us all giggle while Carter grumbled profinaties under his breathe, wrapping his arm around Olivia's waist protectively making Olivia giggle.

"After you of course babe" She laughed kissing Carter on the cheek making Carter smile at her lovingly making him kiss her full on the lips making me fake gag.

"Guys! Get a room! There are children in this kitchen" I shouted at them covering my children's eyes as I laughed. Carter and Olivia pulled apart, Olivia blushing while Carter smiled cheekily at us.

I looked around, smiling as I watched Charlie making jokes, Carter hugging Olivia from behind, Mason smiling down at William with loving eyes and when I cast my eyes down at my two other beautiful children, I couldn't help but feel content with all of this.

So why did it have to change so quickly.

-------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

I know, I'm evil stopping there haha. I wanted to give you guys this chapter because we are at that stage where I have gotten 1000 votes on this book! Yay!! Thank you guys for voting for this book and liking it so much! I am so happy that I got to share this book with you and where it has gotten from this point, I never expected for this book to go so far and it has truely been a great adventure sharing it with you and seeing where this book has been heading! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Comment what you guys think as usual! Love you all xx

VOTE AND SHARE!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY