Chapter 30 : Goodbye

Hey guys!! This is a serious one. Only 5 Chapters or Maybe 6 Chapters left. I'm really sad right now. Huhuhu. Hope you will subscribe till the end. Luv ya guys!!

( Charissa's POV )

" Miriam? Where did you go? " Jai asked when Miriam arrived.

" I was visiting a friend. " She replied.

" A friend?! Or an enemy?! " Alisya snapped. I looked at her. She looked at me. I gave her signs to calm down. She sighed.

" Hey, Sara is not an enemy!! She's trying to help us can't you---- "

" Trying?! Help?! Is she really?! Is it really the truth?! She's just playing you Miriam. " Alisya groaned.

" If you don't believe me then fine. I'm better off without you. I'm gonna go far now. I'm going home. " Miriam said. The door opened suddenly and it revealed a worried Kris.

" You're leaving sis? Why? " Kris Oppa asked.

" It's not important. I'm leaving. Dad could be looking for me and my business needs me. " Miriam replied. She left the room. Kris Oppa left too. Alisya groaned and entered the closet and locked herself in there. She used to do that more often. I think she's missing Kai Oppa that much.

" Hey Charissa. " Nikki walked towards me. " Are you coming back home too? " She asked, I nodded. " So I guess me, you, Miriam, Solfie, and Alyson are eager to come back home. Well I guess it's settled. I don't want to be here anymore. I witnessed horrible stuffs. I don't think I could live with it. And also, we believe Miriam that Sara really is helping us. "

Well I guess it's now or never. We need to go back on the 20th day. Every one would be busy because I know someone will be murdered again. It's the perfect time to go. I wish they wouldn't be angry about it.

~December 11~

( Baekhyun's POV )

It's another 20th day today. I really really need to take someone right now.

I am here in my room, putting on my eyeliner. I heard the door opened and I just ignored it. I know it's Sara. Who else could it be? Only the both of us knows where this room is. It's hidden in my hideout. Even my apprentices doesn't know this.

" Oppa? What are you planning to do later? Are you gonna kill one again? " Sara shouted. I turned my back on her. She has her arms crossed.

" Two actually. But I'm thinking about 3. " I replied.

" OPPA!! WHAT THE HELL EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU THINK THAT MOM WOULD HAVE LIKED YOU BEING LIKE THIS? KILLING PEOPLE. " She growled. I head-chopped her. She groans in pain.

" Ah. Sht. You're so mean!! Mom and dad would have punished you by now. If they are still alive. " I heard her voice being moody and all. I comforted her.

" Shh.. This will be the last one Sara. I just have to do this. " I said and kissed her forehead. Her face was buried on my chest. It's getting wet. She's crying. I heard her sniffed.

" Don't touch me. " She pushed me away and exited the room. She slammed the door. Gosh. Did I just did something my mom would have hate?! Did I?

I just witnessed my mom's murder. I didn't tell anyone about it. I kept it all for myself. They thought that it was only suicide but it's not.

The door opened a little space and Sara poked her face in. " Oppa, starting right now, I'm on their side. I hate you. " She snapped and she was gone.

( Sara's POV )

I really don't hate Oppa. In fact, I support him in his decision but this is bad. He kept punishing these guys and kept examining their blood. I don't know really. He is weird. I know he is a trained scientist but he is really weird.

****

I am in Rizal Park right now. Looking at the families happy together. I hope mom and dad didn't have to die so early. I am jealous right now. I wanted to do this stuffs so badly but sadly, I can't. The only one left of my family is my Oppa. Our relatives really had gone hiding.

I decided to call Mimi. I'm really bored. I bought a new phone and sim card so that Oppa couldn't track me down.

[Yoboseyo?]

" Hey Mimi, it's me Sara. I changed my number. "

[Oh. Why?]

" I don't want any communication from Oppa. "

[Oh. Sara, please tell me the real reason you called.]

I sighed. " Well, I left Baekhyun Oppa for real and I was just gonna warn you all about Oppa. "

[Warn us about?]

" He is planning on killing two or three of you. "

[Oh my, really?]

" Yeah. Could you go to Rizal Park so we could talk it out? "

[Uhm....I really can't. I'm in Japan right now, but you could visit Hae Joo's house and tell them.]

" That's impossible. I know they hate me. "

[That's not true.

Ms. Mimi, Mr. Tamahome is looking for you right now.

Okay. Tell him I'll be there in a sec.

Okay Ma'am.

Thanks.

So I was saying, you have to. You need to tell them everything you know. Let them trust you. I have to go now. Bye.]

Well, I guess I'm gonna go?

****

I'm here in front of Hae Joo's house. I'm so afraid of what they might say. I wish they'll let me explain first before they judge.

*tok,tok,tok*

{a/n: I know our sound effects are awesome. Jke. They're not. I'm just kidding.}

" Who is it? " I heard a man's voice.

" It's me. It's Sara. " I said. The door opened.

" Sara? What are you doing here? " Oppa asked. " Could we talk outside? " I asked. He nodded and shuts the door. We walked towards the lawn.

" So what is it? " He asked seriously.

" Baekhyun Oppa is gonna kill two or three of you later. " I said. He looked shocked. I held his hand and rubbed it like I'm warming up his cold hands. He came back in reality.

" Sorry I spaced out. I gotta tell them this. " He said. He seems to care about them.

" Thank you

Kris Oppa. "

°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm really a cliffhanger right?!

This Chapter is Dedicated to @EXO_Galaxy_CY_21