Special Chapter : Interview with the killer

( Eia's POV )

" Miss Author? Are you sure this is the place? " Syamsina asked.

" Just call me Eia. Yes. I'm sure. It's creepy right? " I replied. They looked scared. It's cute.

" Well here goes nothin'. " Ecka barged in. We were shocked when we saw Baekhyun.

" Move one more step and I'll slit your throat. " Baekhyun said to Ecka as he placed a knife on Ecka's neck.

" Oppa. Stop it. We're here to investigate.....I mean interview you. " Oops. I hope I didn't screw up my plan.

" Hmm. Fair enough. You can go inside and sit on the couch in the living room. Don't go somewhere else okay? " Baekhyun glared at me. He knows that I'm gonna write down all what I see. I saw his plans once. He almost failed.

****

" Dongsaeng. " Baekhyun Oppa called me. He doesn't like calling me names. So pathetic. " Start the interview now before my twins wake up. And if they do, I'll kill ya." He said coldy. Harsh.

" A reaction by @SyamsinaNur . She said that this story is aaddictive. "

" Tss. This story isn't addictive. My gorgeous looks are addictive. I'm the one who's giving life to this story tho. " He replied with amusement. Wtf. I hate this guy.

" Next. @mrkimkai88 said that she couldn't believe that you are the killer. " I replied smirking.

" Ofcourse. You wouldn't believe because of my gorgeous face. But take note please. Looks can be deceiving. " He smirked. He's not creepy. His smirk is better than mine. WAHHH~~~!!!

" Pabo. " I whispered. " Moving on. @ThisGirlRules said that she loves this story. "

" Ofcourse.... " Before he could continue, I cut him off. I know what he has to say. His gorgeous face again. So irritating. Why did I interview this guy in the first place? He's so dumb.

" Shh. I know what you are gonna say. So please, shhh!!! " I smirked. " @EckaNoche and @SSLOVE12 said that she didn't see it coming. And also she said that this story is cool and mysterious. "

" Yes. Indeed. You won't see me coming. I might be hiding under your bed to personally kill you or activate all my apprentice. "

" WHAT THE F? YOU HAVE MANY APPRENTICE? " I shouted, so shocked.

" When you last interview me without bringing anyone, I told you that I want to add more apprentice. Are you deaf that time? " He smirked. Oh no. Big problem. What will happen to Book II? OMO!!!!

" Are you deaf that time. Pwe. " I murmured. I saw him sending me glares. " Moving on from that reaction. xobaekchenxo said that Chapter 20 is a nice chapter. "

" She's right. It is a nice chapter because you now know that I'm the killer and you should be careful. And readers. I hate to be a spoiler, but Dongsaeng here is gonna post the 20 Days After Book II Prologue this Fdjfiebdkdb " Before he could continue, I covered his mouth and pushed it harder so he couldn't say anything. That was close. Sorry readers. Mr killer is not like this at all.

" Ldehfstds mdjsesm gpfnsno " He complained. He's cute. But that won't work bud.

" Don't be a spoiler again Oppa? Gwaenchana? " I glared at him. I let go of his mouth.

" Okay. Okay. " He wiped his lips in disgust. Oppa ia getting on my nerves.

" sitinurhajar1l said that she suspected Sehun, Suho and Kai. She's very confuse she added. " I looked at Oppa sharply. Giving him signs to stop answering weirdly.

" Hmm. Don't suspect any person but me. If you do, I'll kill ya. " He said coldy. I slapped his head that made him go ouch.

" PABO!! " I shouted at him. " Our last one is @Exo_Baekhyun_Exo_4 . She said that her bias is the killer. So what's your GOOD COMMENT on her reaction? "

" Hmmm. It's okay for me to be a killer. I don't mind. Just ask Dongsaeng here for a reasonable answer. " He let out the words softly. I'm impressed. He's really good.

" So that's it. We're done here. " I said. I was about to get out of his house when suddenly he grabbed my arm. " You're not going anywhere Hee Joo. " He smirked. OMO!!! HE FIGURED OUT MY PLAN!! WAHH~~!!!

" GIRLS RUN!!!! " I dusted off Oppa's hand off but it didn't work. It's too tight. WAHH~~!!

" You're naughty. I should punish you. " He smirked devilishly. My teeth are trembling. He's scary. WAHHH~~!!! " *****-** prepare the ropes. " He carried me away. WAHH~~!!!