Chapter 5

I really want to know what Hee Joo wrote me. Is it a farewell note or she is gonna confess something or it's something else? Hm-mm. She and Sehun are also.....

" Chanyeol!! " Chen shouted. " Hurry up! "

" Wait!! I'm still packing my things up!! " I shouted back.

" Why are you packing up? We're just visiting Baekhyun in the hospital!! "

" Oh. Sorry!! " I almost forgot!! My mind was on Hee Joo and Sehun.

****

" We're back!! " We all shouted.

" Hello guys!! Good news!! The doctor said I can go home later!! " Baekhyun excitedly said.

" Really Hyung?! " Tao smiled. " That's great news!! "

" Where's Hee Joo?! " Baekhyun asked. " And Sehun?! "

" They are dating! " I said. I heard them all gasping.

" Since when?! " Baekhyun shouted.

" 23 days ago. "

I would like to laugh. But it would be rude because all of them are so serious right now.

" She is suspicious by the way! " Tao said.

" How can you say that Tao? "

" Suho, it's obvious!! " Tao holds his chin. " 27 days ago, Hee Joo tolds us that she's a friend of Lay, 22 days ago, she knows about Chen leaving because she followed Chanyeol. 6 days ago, a couple of fans recognizes her as Michaela Richardson and She knows where Baekhyun and D.O to be found. Now, she and Sehun are dating!! Maybe she could be the killer!! " Tao said.

" Let me rephrase that, We have tracking devices on us, right? Our managers must have told her and gave her the app! " Baekhyun explained. Yeah! Hee Joo wouldn't hurt us! She's harmless!!

" But still, she's suspicious. " Tao looked at Baekhyun sharply.

What's with Tao? What made him think that Hee Joo is the killer? But she's suspicious though.

----------------------------------------

Edited 07.10.15

Sorry this chapter is short, but it has given you 3 clues!! Read it more, so you'll know who's the reason the traitor is killing them!!

Please read -----> Genuine Love

My newest story that will surely tells how you first fell inlove.

This is dedicated to kyungsoo_kai

Vote !(^^)!
-
Comment (^○^)
-
Subscribe >﹏<
-
Enjoy ^﹏^
-
Be dedicated ≧◇≦