Chapter 15 | Freedom

( Suho's POV )

We are in the Prison with Min Yoon Gi and that Joanne girl who killed Tao!! It is just gonna be a peaceful day if she haven't killed anyone!! If she wasn't invited!! She killed Tao and she must be punished by the law!!

" I did not kill Tao Oppa!! I didn't!! Believe me please!! " She cried.

" She didn't kill him!! I was with her all the time looking for Tao!! She didn't kill anyone!! " Yoon Gi shouted.

" She killed him!! There are many evidences to accuse her!! " I shouted angrily.

" TSS. You would lock away a girl who is pregnant?! " Yoon Gi shouted back. The room gone silent. There was an awkward situation in the air. I couldn't breath. Suddenly, Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, Luhan run towards Joanne.

" Are you really pregnant?! It doesn't look like you are!! / How old are you?! It is so unbelievable!! / Really?! You're pregnant?! / Who's the father?! " The four said in unison. My head hurts?!

" HEY BACK OFF!! DON'T TOUCH JOANNE!! " Yoon Gi poses in his defense mode. " IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE US, THEN DON'T!! WE ARE NOT FORCING YOU!! " He shouted and guided Joanne in her cell. Gosh!! Are we that really hard on Joanne?! It doesn't matter!! She killed him!! I don't care if she's pregnant!! She must be punished for what she did!!

~November 2~

It has been 2 days since Tao...... Anyways, I'm still angry about that girl and that Yoon Gi!! I'm angry at Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol and Hae Joo for backing up the case!!