Chapter 22 | Memories of the Past

( Third Person's POV )

" Oppa? " A girl called Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked back. His eyes were shocked.

" What are you doing here? " Baekhyun rapidly throwed the samurai sword away and walked towards the girl. " How did you find this place. "

" I'm here for you. I thought that you are still traumatized for what happen to uhhh...you know. " The girl didn't even let out the words. She doesn't want his Oppa to act like a living dead. She still remembers the day that causes his Oppa to be like that because it kept hunting her in her nightmares.

~Flashback~

" Oppa?! Are you here? " A little girl who's about only 7 years old called his Oppa in her sweetest voice. She just got home from school. She wanted to talk to her Oppa about it. After minutes of waiting, she got bored. Nobody answered her so she decided to open the door. Tears started falling down to her cheeks when she saw her mother lying down lifeless on her Oppa's bed. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to shout and call his dad but there's something stopping her.

Out of nowhere, Baekhyun came out of the bathroom. Baekhyun"s eyes widened when he saw his little sister. He quickly ran towards her and held her hands to walk away from the scene. Baekhyun couldn't forgive himself for what had happen to his mom. He's angry at himself and felt guilt building up inside of him. He hugged her sister and continued blaming himself.

" Oppa? W~ha~t h-happened to mom? " Baekhyun swallowed a lump on his throat. He was scared. Scared to tell his little sister what really happened.

" I don't know. I just saw her like that. When I came out of the bathroom, she was like that. " Baekhyun lied. He knew if he had tell his little sister the truth, revenge and lust will only be the emotions that his little sister would keep.

~End of Flashback~

Baekhyun chuckled. " Thanks Sis. I'm still curious, how did you find this place. " Baekhyun's eyes that once were happy, changed into curiosity.

" I know you Oppa. You need a place to calm yourself. I know that you're the one who's killing your fellow members. And I also know the reason why. You don't need to lie about it Oppa. " The girl continuously said. Eyes that were once curious, changed into guilt.

" H-how d-did y-you k-know? " Baekhyun couldn't focus. He was acting childish as if he was a 4 year old.

" Aunt Hee Joo told me everything Oppa. She told me everything you did for mom. " The girl tried to fake a smirk.

" She did what? " Baekhyun couldn't believe his ears. He lost control of himself. He was about to slap his sister when Sehun reacted.

" Oh my. Sehun Oppa. " The girl quickly ran towards Sehun as if she knew him really well.

" Hee Joo. " Hee Joo was his last words until he passed out. " OMO. What is Sehun Oppa's blood type? " The girl quickly said when she saw Sehun losing a lot of blood.

" O. " Baekhyun released the words out without second thoughts. He was worried that his sister might hate him for killing such an innocent young lad.

" Oppa. We need Aunt Hee Joo. Hers and Sehun Oppa's blood type are the exact same match. We are O's but Aunt Hee Joo's blood and Sehun Oppa's are unique. We must get Aunt Hee Joo, now. "

" Are you sure sis? " Baekhyun raised his right eyebrow in amazement for his sister's intelligence.

" Yes I am sure. " She replied and put a smirk on her face. " She will never believe us if we tell her this. We must kidnap her. " Her eyes were forming a smiling-mouth-shape.

" Okay Sara. Whatever you say. "

****

WAHHH~~~!!! IT'S 12:25 AM HERE AND 1:25 AM IN KOREA. I'M SO TIRED. I WROTE AND THINK ABOUT THIS IN JUST A GLITCH. WELL ENOUGH TALK. I'M GONNA SLEEP NOW. BYE!! WAIT FOR THE PROLOGUE LATER.

Vote, Comment, Be A Fan.