Chapter 18 | The Game

Eia's POV )

In the hideout of the killer, Kai and Xiumin are still alive. While the killer is punishing Kai, there is Xiumin who has to solve something.

Where am I? " Xiumin said as he looked around the room. His eyes gone bigger when he saw himself tied up. Xiumin was looking around the room to find a way out but he can only see a box full of matches and a tv. 

Xiumin was busy untying the rope when suddenly, a video played. 

" Xiumin, you are one here in my show. I am filming every move of yours right now. Let's play a game. The only rule is, don't die. There is a box of matches there with you. You gotta burn the rope that you're tied in and once it was burned, a door will appear somewhere in the room because the room is sensitive of fire. If you fail, you'll be crushed by the walls. Good luck on you. Do good. You only have 1 minute to escape. Once you moved from that spot, the time will start. Better hurry up, or Kai will be dead soon. " Then the killer laughed hysterically. 

 Xiumin breathes heavily. 

" Eia, please help me. " 

[a/n: I don't know about that. I'll sure try. Don't blame me if you die!] 

" Okay. I won't. But still, help me. Gomawo. " 

Xiumin was ready to ran towards the box full of matches. He counted 1 to 3 and ran as fast as he could. He grabbed a match and light it up using his hands that are still tied up. The clock was ticking, he was very nervous. He was crying. Tears were falling down and he is still tied up. 

There are still 20 seconds left on the clock. Xiumin was all out of hope. And a miracle came. The ropes loosen up. Xiumin untied himself and lighted all the matches to create the fire. There are three seconds on the clock when a secret door opened. Xiumin ran out of the room. He was relieved that he survived. 

" Thank you Eia for helping me! " 

[a/n: No need to thank me Oppa. I'm just doing my job as an author.] 

When he was done thanking me, he ran and ran through the long hallway. When he got to a room, a bottle of Jellybeans and a TV are the only things in the room. The TV played a tape again. 

" *chuckles* I'm so glad that you passed the first level. I forgot to tell you earlier, there are four more levels that you need to solve. Including this. You just need to do is to find out what is the amount of the jellybeans inside the bottle. Solve 2574 divided by 78. You'll find the answer. Good luck! The timer will start now. You only have 45 seconds. Ready set go. " 

'I don't think I know this. I'll have to try. Uhmm, 257 divided by 78 is 3 and 234 divided by 78 is 3. So it is 33?' 

He typed it on the keypad that just appeared on the cap of the jellybean. He was still nervous. The cap beeped and the room revealed a secret door. Xiumin smiles as he had solved the problem.

When he got out of the room, a glass window that looks like a television appeared. It has buttons too. Xiumin almost shrieked when the glass windor break. It revealed something that made him cry. 

" Manager Hyung!! Grandmother!! " He shouted as he saw their hands tied up while hanging on the ceiling. His manager and his grandmother woke up of Xiumin's scream. 

" Xiumin!! / Xiumin Dear. " Manager Hyung and Grandmother shouted in unison. 

" Why are you two here? Did the killer catched you two? " Xiumin cried.