Chapter 32 : Alive and Well

( Rynne's POV )

I am here in my house. I am with Miriam right now. You all thought she died right?! Well you're all wrong.

~Flashback~

" Luhan Oppa. " I said as I put my hands on his shoulder.

He looked up to me. " Is she really dead?! Can you check her pulse or something?! " He said to me with pleading eyes. I couldn't reject his request. After all I'm a nurse.

I placed two of my fingers of my right hand on the side of her neck. I checked for pulse. She's still breathing. This is good news, but I can't tell them. Miriam could be in danger if someone knew she's alive. I received messages that someone wants to kill Miriam, Nikki, Jai, and Alyson. I want to protect them. I could do this. And also, I'm Hee Joo's partner. She might have forgotten me but I have never forgot her. We work at the same agency last six years but she was fired due to her behavior. I pity her that day.

" Well?!! " Luhan Oppa asked me. I pretended that I'm sad because Miriam is dead. Luhan Oppa cried. I'm so guilty right now. I have to lie about her being alive. It's for her own safety.

****

" What?! Why would I do that?! " Doctor Salvador said.

" It's because someone likes to kill her. " I confessed. He massage his forehead.

" Ok. " He said and walks out of the room.

" Rynne?! " Miriam called me. I turned my gaze to her.

" Yes Miriam?! " I asked her.

" I'm still alive?! I thought I'm dead. " She said as she examined herself.

" You're alive. I lied about you being dead. They only knew that you're dead. Only me and Doc Salvador knows that you're alive. " I said to her. " On your funeral, I need you to play dead. " I said. Her eyes didn't widened like she really knows that I have to tell her this.

" Play dead huh?! I could do that. I've been playing dead at all times. " She said, smirking.

" What do you--- "

" Many people wanted to kill me because I've been a very good business woman. They're jealous and their businesses are shutting down because of me. My business was too successful. The only man that was eager to kill me was S---- "

" Rynne? " Doc Salvador said. " Chanyeol needs you. His rhinitis is attacking. "

I nodded as an answer. I turned my gaze back to Miriam.

" Don't worry Miriam. I'll protect ya. " I smiled at her.

~End of Flashback~

( Baekhyun's POV )

I'm really glad. Sara's alive under Hee Joo's care. I'm really glad I didn't kill Sara. I'm really glad.

" Hey b*stard!! Let us go!! " Kris Hyung shouted in anger. I smirked at him.

" Why would I?! " I answered.

" Because if you don't---- "

" What will you do if I didn't let you go?! "

" I'll kill you myself. " Kris glared at me. I grinned devilishly on him.

" Ok. If you say so. " I said and grabbed my Samurai sword.

" What are you gonna do?! " Xiumin shouted.

" I'm gonna punish you guys. Starting with ChenMin. " I said and I readily positioned my sword to them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°

That's the update for now. I just woke up. Hehe. For those who are sad about this book to end, there is actually a Book II guys. You can search it in my works.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3

I HAVE A DATE WITH GOD LATER!!

Well goodbye!!