Chapter 23 : Meeting the apprentices

Hey guys. Noticed that I update so fast? I am gonna be gone for two or three days on February 5-6 or 5-7. I'm not sure. And by the way, the 20 Days After Book II's Prologue has been posted. http://w.tt/1BzhbL2 that's the link. Hehe. Short UD guys. I'm busy.

( Third Person's POV )

" Sehun's dead and it's all my fault. " Hee Joo said repeatedly said.

" Don't worry. Baekhyun wouldn't probably kill our maknae. " Chanyeol said while comforting Hee Joo who kept crying for hours. Hee Joo heard her Oppa but she just ignored it and continued blaming herself.

" Oppa. Leave her for a while. " Hae Joo said and guided Chanyeol out of the room making Chanyeol look like a blind person.

When Chanyeol and Hae Joo left the room, Hee Joo stopped her acting and wiped her face. She knew where Baekhyun is located but she didn't tell anyone about it. She started bringing out her recorder.

" I'm glad my acting is great. Wait for me Sehun. I'm gonna save you. " She whispered. Hee Joo placed the recorder on the table and started playing the tape. She recorded everything earlier so she would have the chance to escape. " I'm coming for you Sehun. Just you wait. "

*******

" Tss. We don't have to kidnap her after all. " Sara said with boredom. They were spying on Hee Joo from outside the window of Hae Joo's room.

" Yes. She is a great actress. She fooled everybody. " Baekhyun replied.

" It's boring though. I thought that we are gonna kidnap her. If that happened, I'm so glad right now. " Sara said. She actually hate doing these things but something kept pushing her.

****

" Sehun?! " Hee Joo shouted when she entered an abandoned place.

" He~e Joo~!! " Sehun called out weakly. After hearing Sehun, she quickly ran towards Baekhyun's laboratory. She was shocked to see the scene.

" Sehun? " Hee Joo cried. She couldn't move from all of this. She thinks she had gotten weaker by the days. She kept crying like there's no tomorrow. Until she snapped back when someone back-hug her. She looked back and saw only a member of Exo.

" Oppa? Why are you here? Did they capture you? Did you followed me? How did you get here? Please Oppa answer me. " Hee Joo continuously asked the man who back-hug her.

" I'm here because I'm his apprentice. " The man quickly replied. Hee Joo broke the hug in shock.

" You're an apprentice? H-how could you do this to us. I hate you Oppa. " Hee Joo shouted. The man just smirked. Hee Joo didn't know that the man she's talking to is not the only apprentice. While Hee Joo is walking backwards away from the man, someone back-hugged her and injected Baekhyun's latest invention.

" From the moment you open your eyes, you will remember nothing. " The two apprentice let out an evil grin and started laying her down on the floor.

°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°

There's the short UD. Keep subscribing fellas!!