Preview of 20 일 후

On a windy night, Chen; together with Lay, Chanyeol and Sehun went on a bubbletea adventure because of a bet Sehun lost in. After being full, Sehun challenges them on a running competition and made a quick start before even saying "go". A sudden earthquake occurred in the middle of their journey and stopped them for a while. When they arrived outside their dorm they noticed one of the group is missing. They waited until the member arrives but minutes passed and he's still nowhere to be found. Members became suspicious and began looking for the lost member. They went back to the bubbletea shop but only disappointment and more worries filled their minds. With that member nowhere to be found, they started to have a search party. After hours of hours of searching, a young police officer called them; informing the lost members' exact location. Members rushed hoping to see their fellow member alive and well, but when they arrived at the scene, they can only feel dismay and grief.

After the next 20 days, another member was found dead at an abandoned factory. Every after 20 days, either an evidence is found or a body is found. Having 4 dead member in Exo, Chanyeol togethe with Baekhyun and Luhan decided to play detective and look for clues and maybe save the next victim; leaded by the young police officer, Hae Joo. Why would this event happen in their lives? When will this stop? Which one of them is the traitor? Who can save the other members? Do you dare to find out?

TO BE CONTINUED...

***************************************************

ATTENTION :

The events here didn't actually happen.. This is just a Fan Fiction.. No members actually die in reality..

***************************************************

EXO MEMBERS AS THEMSELVES

***************************************************

WARNING!

* SOMETIMES I FORGOT TO ADD WORDS

* NONE OF THE EVENTS ACTUALLY HAPPEN

* SORRY IF YOUR BIAS DIED AT THIS FAN FIC

* SOME EVENTS MIGHT BE DISTURBING SO IF THAT'S NOT YOUR STYLE SO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE A BAD COMMENT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update is next week same as Dear Diary..

I hope you liked the preview of 20 ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 04/12/16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN!! :D HEHE^^

Edited 05/17/18