Chapter 9 | A Visit to the Philippines

( Luhan's POV )

" WHAT??!! " We all shouted as Chanyeol tells what Hee Joo wants. She just died 8 days ago. Why is Chanyeol telling this now?!

" Do we have to go Hyung?!! " Kai complained.

" Yes we have to. " Chanyeol smiled.

" Ugh!! Do we have to go now?! As in like now?! " Tao's left eyebrow goes up. Chanyeol nodded and grinned.

" You know we do!! I have to meet up with my sister. Hee Joo's twin. Her name is Hae Joo. " Chanyeol is blinking fast.

" Pfft. I guess we have no choice but to go to Philippines. " Chen shrugged.

" YEHET!! " Kris, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and I shouted in Joy.

******

We're here at the airplane. I'm so glad there aren't so many Exo fans here.

I walked towards the restroom because I'm gonna throw up. I don't know. I just felt that I need to throw up. At that very moment, all of the cubicles are used. I think I'm gonna vomit here. Just as I was gonna vomit, a girl comes out of the right side of the cubicle.

*splash*

" Aigooo!! My dress!!!!!!! " She shouted. " Now what would I wear? " She said. I think she's talking to the air. I can't see her face. It is dirty because of my vomit. I pushed her inside the cubicle. I locked the door. " Oppa?! What are you doing?! " She said as I try to wipe all my vomit on her face.

" Sorry that I vomited on your face and your clothes. Don't worry. It's a good thing that Chanyeol and Baekhyun brought my Best friend's clothes. " I said as I tried to clear her face. I was shocked. Am I hallucinating? Maybe I am just traumatized of what happened to Hee Joo that I see her right now.