Chapter 12 | Her Punishment

(a/n: Hey guys, this chapter might be disturbing or SPG!! Please don't leave any bad comments. Thanks! )

******

( Someone's POV )

Yes! I have got the time to get out! I will punish that girl! She'll be sorry and she will not ever leave that place I told her to be! Today Hee Joo, you're mine!

I walked towards my safe house and entered. I entered my bedroom and I saw her sleeping. While she was sleeping, I tied her hands and feet gently on the sides of the bed.

******

I saw her waking up. She was shocked to see me and herself tied up.

" YA!! LET ME GO!! " She shouted.

" No I won't! You disobeyed me! I'll have to punish you!! " I glared at her.

" What are you gonna do to me?! " She is scared.

" What I've always wanted! " I grinned.

" No please!! " She begged.

" No!! A bad girl needs to be punished! " I smiled. " You can't complain! It is written in our contract!! "

" But this is different and you know it! " She whined.

" That doesn't change the subject!! "

But.... "

" No buts! I don't care if you're just 14!! I don't care!! "

She started to cry. Tears were falling. I don't care how she feels!! I just want her to be mine!! So I cut off her clothes, so she will be naked. I started to take off mine. She is still crying. I looked away. I didn't want to see her cry. I positioned on top her and did what I've always wanted! She shouted in pain when my manhood enters her body. I heard her crying. I felt bad about her. Why did I have to do this?! I pity her!! I kissed her

******

Hee Joo is now sleeping. Her hands and feet are still tied up. I wore my clothes and untied her. I called up Margarette to take care of her. I even left a note for her. And some pills to make her delivery faster.

******

( Hee Joo's POV )

I'm so glad he is gone!! But my 'you know' hurts!! So much!! I can't move!! He left a note here and I read it. 'Don't ever leave this place!! If you do, I'll do it again and kill them!! There are pills here to lessen the pain and some pills to make the delivery faster!! If you kill the baby, Exo and your Sister will be killed!!'

Gosh!!! He's so unforgiving!! I hate that guy!! I hate him!! Arrghhh!!!! But..... my virginity!!!! Aigooooo!!!!!!

~ Sometimes, you gotta be bold. Just rock the world. BOOYA!!! ~

" Hae Joo!! " I cried.

[ Are you crying Unnie?! ]

" Yes!! He raped me!! " I shouted.

On the other line, I heard her gasping.

[ That bastard!! Where is he?! Who is he?! I'll kill him!! ]

" No.. Please!! Don't!! Even if you do, he has apprentices and they might kill you all!! Just protect them!! Please take good..... "

[ Hae Joo?! Who are you talking to?! ]

It's.... It's..... It's Chanyeol Oppa's voice!!

[ This is just Jungkook Oppa!! ]

[ What?!!! Give me that!! ] Woah!! Grumpy!! [ Hey you!! Stop calling my sister!! Stop it!! If you don't I.... ]

OMOOO!!!!! I WHINED!! AND OPPA MUST HAVE HEARD IT!! DAMN!!!!!! END CALL!!!

That was close!! I'm sorry Oppa!! I can't talk to you!!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Anneonghaseyo!! Sorry for this chapter's topic!! I'm very sorry!! This is my last fast UD!! We have projects and quizzes and Tests that I have to do!! The next UD's will be next, next week!!

Thanks for subscribing!!

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDARA PARK!! YOU'RE SO SWEET TO COME BACK HOME TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY HERE WITH YOUR MOM!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ON YOUR FLIGHT BACK TO KOREA!!!