Chapter 33 : His Hideout

( Luhan's POV )

" WHERE'S HIS HIDEOUT?!! " I growled.

" SORRY I CAN'T TELL YOU!! I PROMISED HIM!! " Hee Joo replied. I slapped her really hard.

I'm here with Hee Joo in the attic. I tied her up on a chair. I want to know where Baekhyun is badly so I could kill him because of what he did to Miriam. He isn't escaping through his crimes without him being jailed. Oh, let me rephrase that, KILLED.

*LOUD THUD*

" LUHAN!! DON'T YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON HEE JOO!! " Chanyeol shouted outside the room.

" TOO LATE. ALREADY DID IT. " I shouted back. The door banged so hard.

" TELL ME WHERE BAEKHYUN IS OR I'LL HURT YOUR TWINS!! " I growled like an angry wolf.

" DON'T YOU EVER!! " Hee Joo defended. Her eyebrows met.

" IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HURT THEM, TELL ME WHERE BAEKHYUN IS!! "

She sighed. " He's near the SuperHype Market. He's in the abandoned factory there. " She said. I smirked.

" IT WASN'T THAT HARD RIGHT?! " I said and untied her.

*LOUD THUD*

" It looks like Chanyeol finally opened the door. " I said to Hee Joo. She stands up and blocked Chanyeol.

" Don't hurt him Oppa. I'm fine. He didn't touched me. He was just joking. " Hee Joo calmly said. I smirked.

" No need to lie Hee Joo. " I said and headed downstairs.

" GUYS!! WE NEED TO GO NOW!! " I shouted. " I KNOW WHERE BAEKHYUN IS LOCATED. " I added.

" Really?!! Great!! " Suho said.

" Come on!! " I shouted.

****

" So here we are. Infront of his hideout. What a joke. " I said looking at Baekhyun's hideout.

" Let's go in now!! " Chanyeol said. It's time for Baekhyun to die.

( Hae Joo's POV )

" Unnie?! " I called.

" Shh. Be quiet!! " She shushed me and looked back.

" Are you sure we are sneaking in?! Are you sure Chanyeol Oppa wouldn't see us?! " I whispered.

" Yeah. I'm sure. " She replied.

We snuck in the back of Baekhyun Oppa's hideout. We left HeeHyun and BaekJoo in daycare. The girls left because we told them to. They agreed easily like they planned it. So it's just me, Hee Joo Unnie, Chanyeol Oppa, Luhan Oppa, and Suho Oppa.

****

We are in some laboratory right now. Unnie is looking around. I think she's looking for something. I got tired. I placed my hand on the wall as support and the wall turned out to be a secret room. Unnie smiled at me and patted my head.

" Nice work Hae Joo. " She said and entered inside with me.

OMG

°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°

2 Updates in one day!! Whoot Whoot!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED EVERY CHAPTER!!

Also, I'm accepting book cover requests and Fanfic requests. Look into my works.

The covers of those book are not donw yet because my computer shut down and I didn't get the chance to save my works!! Huhuhu!!! Just fill up the form chingus!!