Chapter 1

"....NO!....WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE? WHY?" Sehun shouted.

(Sehun's POV)

"Anneonghaseyo." Kris Hyung happily greeted.

"Kris Hyung annyeonghaseyo." I replied while packing up my things.

"So are going to the mall again?" He chuckled.

"Yes of course Hyung. You know I can't go a day without bubbletea." I replied and chuckled.

"Who's going with you this time?" Kris Hyung asked while patting my head.

"Chen Hyung, Lay Hyung, Chanyeol Hyung.........hm....why did you ask? Do you want to join us?" I said while avoiding his pat on my head. Long arms -_-

"Ani. I'm going to head back to the dorm with Tao, Kai and Luhan Hyung; they might be waiting for me outside." He said and looked at his phone.

"Here's my cue." he said; showing me the screen of his phone and headed towards the door. "Have a safe adventure."

Caring Hyung. Well, I should pack up quickly. The others might be bored waiting for me and they might leave me here again. Alone. In the dark. With no one. Only by myself. Seeing stuffs. Being delusional.

O~O

*LIGHTS FLICKERING*

[a/n: please bear with my sfx XD]

Well this is not funny at all! I'm having these kind of thoughts and the light just flickers. Good one.

This is so creepy in so "manly" levels. Hehe.

I don't know how I can still make fun of this situation even though I'm so frightened.

I gathered up my manly voice and gulped. "Who's there?" I asked. Hoping no one would answer me. Well, I hope it is from this world.

*LOUD THUD*

I jumped out of fear. This is really not funny. I feel as if I'm going to faint. But jeez I need to man up!

*FOOTSTEPS ASCENDING*

"Who's there? It's not funny guys! Stop fooling around. Act like a grown up! No pranks! It's already late!" I said as I heard the footsteps coming closer to me; coming from the other side of the door.

*Door Creaks*

"Omo. I'm so sorry Sir! I've been fixing the lights. I thought nobody was here because Baekhyun said the lights were acting funny and it needs fixing." A mechanic said; seemed surprised to see me.

"Oh. Nah, it's okay. Please continue! Don't mind me. I'll be heading downstairs in a few seconds." I said scratching the back of my head; feeling so awkward and hoping that he didn't hear anything I had said earlier.

I'm really freaked out! I'm so thankful it wasn't a grim reaper or a vampire. Isshh. That would be embarrassing if the other members have seen me.

I exhaled heavily. I should better head downstairs!

****

"There you are! For fifty years of waiting, you finally came down!" Chen Hyung shouted.