Chapter 19 | Three different injuries

( Baekhyun's POV )

" Is he awake? " An echoing voice I heard.

" I think so. " I heard one again. Maybe I should open my eyes.

" BAEKHYUN!! " All of them shouted in unison.

" YA!!! MY EARDRUMS!! IT HURTS!! " I shouted in pain.

" Ya!! You scared us Hyung!! " Sehun shouted as he walked towards me and sat beside my bed.

" W-What Happened?! My head hurts. " I said while holding my head.

" Well.... "

~Luhan's Flashback~

I was searching on the bushes when suddenly I saw a shining object. I quickly picked it up with my gloves on. It was a knife. A knife with blood on it. Who's blood is this? I slid it inside the evidence bag. Maybe I should tell Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

I quickly ran towards the outside of the house and saw Baekhyun just walking around and not searching fot evidences. I was gonna call him but I stopped when I saw him picked up something from the ground. I saw him opened a note and his face was filled with curiosity and I saw a man behind him carrying a baseball bat and ready to smack him.

I was gonna shout but I was too late. The man had already smacked Baekhyun. " YA!! WHO ARE YOU?!! GET AWAY FROM BAEKHYUN!! " I shouted angrily and ran towards that man. I wasn't able to catch him because a van came and took that man in just one glitch and gone. I was able to get the plate of the car.

It was WAO 1266

(a/n: The car plate is just made up. Hihi.)

My dongsaengs came out and helped me to carry Baekhyun inside. Kris gave me a hand while Chen was carrying the evidence bag along with the glove inside another evidence bag.

~End of Luhan's Flashback~

" Oh. I get it now. Why is the killer taking three now? " I said as soon as Luhan Hyung's flashback ended. I scratched the back of my head.

" We don't know. " Kris replied.

" Tss. Weak. " I whispered. Nobody heard it because nobody replied.

" Luhan and I will continue the investigation. You stay here with the others. " Chanyeol said directly to me.

" But... " I mumbled.

" No buts. You still need to gain your strength. " I just nodded to Chanyeol. He and Luhan immediately got out of the room.

Tss. I'm bored. Might as play my dongsaengs game with this weirdos.

(a/n: The one he's talking about is...)

BTS' Card Game.

(a/n: Hey!! I was supposed to...)

No need. I'm here. The readers can ask me that.

(a/n: But it's still bad to...)

Bye readers!! Until next time!!

(a/n: Ya!! Baek....)

( Xiumin's POV )

I'm on the hospital with Kai right now. Maybe I should call my dongsaengs. But I don't have my phone with me. Might as well use the payphone. But I don't have cash. Wait. I just remembered, I have three pesos here in my pocket. Maybe HE or Hee Joo placed it here.

~Payphone~

" 45***** " There. It's ringing.

[ Yoboseyo? ]

" Hae Joo. It's me Xiumin. "

[ XIUMIN OPPA???!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!!!! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU AND KAI....WAIT!!!! WHERE IS KAI OPPA???!!!! ]

" Settle down. I'm here at $hd8$jej7wbd hospital. We escaped but Kai has been stabbed many times on the chest. He lost a lot of blood. We are lucky to find a blood donor so far. Please come in real soon. "

[ Arasso Oppa. ]

~Telephone beeping~

---------(>,<)---------

Short UD guys. Hope you aren't too worried now.

Vote, Comment, Be A Fan.

사랑,

에이아