Chapter 8 | The Truth

And I opened the locket and I saw my mom and dad and me and my sister. Why does she have a locket with my family picture on it?

I grabbed the files and I lose touch of my knees. My knee's suddenly fell down on the floor.

..............

..............

..............

" SHE'S.... SHE'S MY SISTER?!!! ALL THIS TIME?! WHY DIDN'T MOM AND DAD HID THEM FROM US?!! WHY?!! "

I cried. I am holding Hee Joo's locket on my hand and kissing it while my eyes is closed. I can't just accept the fact that I didn't have the chance to save my younger sister. Why didn't I realize this from the start?! Why haven't I protected her?!

I heard the door creaked and slammed one second after it creaked. Who was that?! Will that probably the killer?!

( Someone's POV )

I can't believe it!! Chanyeol is her big brother!!!! The person I'm in love with is Chanyeol's young sister? Tss. I can't believe it!!

I will still get my revenge!! I'll spare Chanyeol, Kris and Luhan. I will give them an ending they'll never forget!! *evil laughs* As for the others, I'll kill them!! I'll kill them for revenge!!!!

Hee Joo, I'm sorry for what I did to you and what I'm about to do to them!! Just you wait, I'll be with you.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey guys!! Sorry about this chapter being so short!! At least it has given you clues! And please still subscribe!!

FOR QUESTIONS, COMMENT DOWN. I'LL ANSWER THEM QUICKLY. BUT I WONT ANSWER IT IF YOU'RE ASKING WHO IS THE KILLER.

Thank you guys for subscribing!!!!

*3*