Chapter 2

(Chanyeol's POV) 

"Here is your juice Detective Hee Joo." 

"Thanks." 

"Is it a bit rude if I ask you something?" 

"No. It's not. It's okay. Ask me." 

"What was that earlier?" 

"About me? Going to another room? Speaking while I'm unconscious?" 

"Yes." Please tell me! I'm weired out! 

She breathes heavily. "Well, please keep this as a secret between the both of us." I nodded. "I can see ghosts. I can communicate with them." Umm-mm... is she joking?? 

"I know you think I'm just joking but I'm not. I really can see ghosts." She sobs. "That's why I got hired immediately." 

"Aren't you afraid? Aren't you afraid there might be a threat to your life?" 

"I don't fully understand it at first and that thought of having my life be threatened and I might die kinda stopped me at first, but I learned to overcome my fear. Fear is just an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat."

"Really? You're so tough! Tough as stone!" 

"Thanks. I'd be happy to help you all and might as well serve." 

"Okay! Thanks Detective!" 

"I thought I told you to drop the formalities?" She looked at me.

"Oh, yea. I might have forgotten. Sorry." I chuckled while scratching the back of my head.

"I have no need of your apology. It's not much of a big deal so forget about it." She said and smiled.

"Okay. If you say so."

"And Oppa, if I am possessed by bad spirits, please shout out my name three times. Don't ask why, just accept it." 

"If you say so. Of course Hee Joo. I would." I smiled. She smiled back. 

****** 

Hee Joo asked us to go home immediately so no one would be hurt. I was on my way to our dorm when I saw Chen looking so suspicious. He was walking like crazy and he started to change his route. I thought he was going to the dorm but instead, he was going to an abandoned factory. I didn't have the chance to see him inside because there were some bouncer's outside. Man, I was so close! But why is he going there? Hmm-mm.... So suspicious! 

******

Well, today is Lay's cremation day. It has been 6 days since Lay died. Gosh, I miss him! I'm here at Bubbletea with Luhan and Sehun. 

"So have you told Hee Joo yet?" Sehun asked.

"Tell her what?" 

"Duh!! About Chen!" Luhan Hyung uttered.

"No. Not yet." 

"Not gonna tell me yet? That's boring!" Hee Joo appeared out of nowhere. We all three looked like we saw a ghost. 

"Why are you here Hee Joo?" 

" Why? Am I forbidden? So what were you gonna tell me about? " 

" About Chen. " 

" I already know that! " 

" You did? " We all said in Unison.

" Don't you think I won't find out! That night, I saw you Chanyeol.. You were following Chen. I hid so you won't see me. " 

" Woah! You're good! " 

" Yes I am! BYE! I'm going to go there! And please... don't follow me! " 

" Ok Hee Joo. " Sehun replied. Hee Joo runs away. 

" Should we follow her? " Luhan asked while scratching his head. 

" Yes! We should. " I agreed.

" But Hee Joo said never to follow her! " Sehun said. 

" Come on Sehun! She won't notice us! " 

" Whatever! I'm not going! I'm staying here! Bye! You go there! " 

" You're such a Killer Joy Sehun! " 

******

" Are you sure she won't see us here? " 

" Yes I'm sure Luhan! I'm sure! We're inside this barrel! She won't see us. We are the only one who is capable of seeing her through this! " 

" Whatever you say Chanyeol! " 

" Look Luhan! Hee Joo and Chen are hugging! YUCK! " 

" Eiw! Why are they hugging? Are they in a secret relationship?! " 

" *shushing* Quiet! They are coming this way!!! " 

We watched as they got passed us. Phew! I'm so glad she didn't see us! 

.....6 minutes.....

" Are they gone now Chanyeol? " 

" I think they are. Let's come out now! " 

*PAK* 

*PAK* 

" OUCH!!!! " Luhan and I said in Unison. 

" I thought I told you two not to follow me here?! " 

" I'm sorry Hee Joo. We are just so curious! " 

" You two are so lucky I didn't twist your ears! " 

" Please no! My ears are bigger! They'll be the biggest if you twist them!!! " 

" Pfft! Okay, Fine, Whatever! " 

" We have something to ask you Hee Joo! Why are you and Chen hugging earlier? " 

" Because, he is leaving. " 

" WHAT???!!!! He's leaving??!!! " Luhan and I said in Unison.

" Yes. He is. His Family was included in the car accident at China.. He asked me to tell you all when he had leave. " 

" Chen is so unfair! " Luhan shouted. 

" Just keep your mouth shut! Or I'll leave you two here! Your fans are crazy! They are just right around the corner! " 

" Oh! Sorry Hee Joo! " 

" Can you help us up? " 

" Nope! I won't! Try getting out! You two got yourselves in there, You gotta get yourselves out with no help by others. " She blows raspberry and she started to walk away. 

" Hee Joo get back here! " 

" Nope! " 

" PLEASE?! " Luhan and I pleaded in Unison. 

She shrieked. 

" LUHAN AND CHANYEOL ARE HERE!!!!! WAHHH~~~!!!! " Hee Joo shouted like it's the end of the world. We saw the saesang fans running towards us. 

" HEE JOO!! Please don't leave us! " Luhan shouted. Hee Joo runs away. 

UGGHH!! For a police officer, she is not matured and she is childish!